2023 All Access Promo?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ZenMaster, Mar 2, 2023.

1. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Has the 2023 All Access promo reward been announced?

The Visage of the Stonegrabber seems to have been released on 16 March 2022.

I am hoping for a Great Spirit illusion or grimling merc.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Haven't heard anything yet but iirc last year it was last minute and it was not clear that a player had to have all access or even where it went once you logged in.

March 16th is also the Anniversary so it might be considered part of that release. Later - in 2 weeks
  3. Riou EQResource

There is one, that was known about since a month ago, it has not been announced yet though no, probably not until it goes live or the day before

Everyone that logs in between 3/16/2023 and 4/20/2023 will be granted a Green Bycocket hat ornament. Additionally, all members who log in during the same time frame will be granted an Opal Stein Weapon Ornament, a Goblet of Adventure III, and a new title!
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

Google crashing as everyone looks up "bycocket hat".
    Svann2 and CrazyLarth like this.
  5. Riou EQResource

It is the Robin Hood hat though of course they can't call it that :p
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  6. Brickhaus Augur

The hat is still under copyright?
    Svann2 likes this.
  7. Riou EQResource

They probably just don't want to tie it to "robin hood" in a fantasy game or risk using the name or whatever

Bycocket is it's actual name, but probably 99% of people would know it or picture it if you said "robin hood hat" instead
  8. Marton Augur

Thanks for heads up Riou.

Also, to save other people 10 seconds I wasted googling bycocket ... wiki tells us that ...

Rijacki, Fanra and Aiona like this.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thanks for that Riou....they can keep it.

The only char I bother with with Heros forge till always be a pirate
    Weapon oranament I have no interest in until they add a keyring for them.
    Goblet of adventure is little to no use as exp is so easy to gain.
    As for titles I will always be a Time Lord

Oh well always next year
    CatsPaws likes this.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

We have All Access Promos?
  11. Riou EQResource

Log In Bonuses yea, pretty much has been 1 a year for the last like 7 years or something now (either anniversary or summer time), except the 1 year it was canceled before it went live when they were gonna have a Uncle Sam hero's forge hat

Generally only All Access Members got it or they got more from it (or the ones to pop a krono to get a Bonus)
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Originally they were per char you logged in, now they are one off items. Not sure if you needed to be all access when they started
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.