Spectral Stone of Fate and hunter-spawns

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beco, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Beco Lorekeeper

Shar Val, Divided: Mean Streets
    Third full clear today in a row without a single drop of "Spectral Stone of Fate"
    Bad luck on rng or working as intended?

As well as Hunter in SV pit. A total of 1 named in, for sure, more than 10 evenings of 100-120 minutes of camping nameds on different spots, based on the infos of eqressources.

I understand that this expension it is meant, that all progression/improvement should go at a lesser pace than past expansions, but that seems, for my feeling, to be far overdone with slowing down.

For my feeling it get's boring when there is no improvement to be gained in such long periods of trying.
  2. Gialana Augur

Many of the named in Shar Val have 4 placeholders, but they're not all that close together. So if you're only killing 2 of the 4, it could take longer to get its named to spawn.
  3. Cicelee Augur

It took me around 12-14 hours on and off camping that beastlord warder named in Shar Vahl.

Chalk it up to RNG and move on.
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Try Jaggedpine Forest if you wanna see rare heck dont even do all the hunter just try to get Goldentalon and Jerg ill wait a few months for your victory!
  5. Marton Augur

Paludals, Pit Fight and Mean Streets raid instances. Zero Spectral Stone of Fate.

What mobs are people getting these from? Magelo only shows 2 types of mobs; there must be more.
  6. fortuneteller Augur

Spectral Stone of Fate from raid
  7. Lubianx Augur

Some people do trash clears on non-raid nights when they don't have loot lockouts.

I have done a couple and have seen heaps on type 19's but 0 Spectral Stone of Fates during these clears. On the flip side, we occasionally cleared a few trash mobs near Pit Fight during a raid and had a few drop.

RNG at it's finest
  8. Svann2 The Magnificent

Im pretty sure its any mob.
  9. Knifen Augur

Any mob can drop it. I dont think I have seen a 0 drop from an entire clear yet, at least get a luck or a type 19.

If you like I can post my /map locs of where all the groups of mobs are in the dz.

But you have grimlings, scorpions, dino looking things, and vah shir that should be all of it. Dont forget to clear the tunnels too. Its a bit tricking in pit fighter you have to clear that after the raid is down if you want in the tunnels.

Hands down though a full clear of Paludual is the best for getting plenty of drops. (As it has more mobs in the instance)
    Toukan likes this.