Heard we will be hearing about new

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cheet, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Cheet Elder

servers this week.

*jazz hands*
  2. FinalTidus23 Lorekeeper

New servers, same botters.
  3. liveitup1216 Augur

Probably no info will be given til ~2nd week of April or later. Typically TLP server info is given at almost the last minute for :cool: reasons:cool:
  4. Faydra Augur

You will not receive any information until April and you will like it.
  5. Basak Augur

If we don't hear anything on the first of April I will be disappointed.
    Cheet likes this.
  6. jeskola pheerie

Last year it was the last week of April.
  7. Dmitry Elder

That's so brutal. Why in the world do they wait that long to announce the date at least.
  8. Crabman Augur

9. Zansobar Augur

I think they still have no idea on the specifics of what ruleset(s) they are going to launch.
  10. Thewiz Augur

It will be a ranger only server.
  11. MaestroM Augur

probably not "no idea". They might be ironing out final details, but I imagine they know mostly what they're doing. I imagine some effort is being made to time the announcement to maximize the revenue generated by the new server.
  12. Neuro Elder

If they release info too soon, they risk players canceling their current subscription until May. If players decide that the new rule set is much better than the current one a person plays on, they stop playing till new one opens.
    Faydra, Appren and Rasper Helpdesk like this.
  13. Appren Gnomercy

So true. Once Mischief was announced, I insta sold all items I had on my Aradune and Rizlona characters, bought a couple kronos for the plat, and logged off until Mischief release day.
    Faydra likes this.
  14. Psalmz Elder

HALFLING ranger only server!
    Thewiz likes this.
  15. Sakuraba Augur

Hear, hear.

Halfpint brigade taking on Nagafen while trying to furiously chain heal each other. Lol.
    Thewiz likes this.
  16. Lejaun Augur

It will be halfling only server, but you have to wait until the Luclin expansion to allow them. We'll spend months with no one allowed to create a character but the server running.
    Thewiz likes this.
  17. Arclyte Augur

AKA the 9th circle of hell
  18. code-zero Augur

Radical new Shrouded PVP server. At character select you pick your shroud/zone as if you were at a shroud keeper in PoK and you evolve the shroud by PvP wins. Various rewards will be claimable on characters on Live servers
  19. Dmitry Elder

It's going to be a goddamn Phinny clone and you will like it cause they are saving the good one for next year on the 25th anniversary.
  20. Psalmz Elder

So, gnome and halfling only server? (rangers and necros)