Test Update 02/21/2023 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 21, 2023.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Discussion Thread
    Lessw likes this.
  2. Lessw Journeyman

Please address the achievement bug where all your achievements are re-granted every time you log in each toon.

you can keep doing this, over and over to get max aa, exp, and merc aa's
    its also very annoying to have to wait 5 to 30 mins ( depending how many you have earned already) till you can clear all the achievements each time you log in a toon.
  3. OG Sunter SolRO New Member

hey all, just started playing on the test server after a long time off. logged on today 2/22/23 and saw a system message to LOG OUT NOW, SERVER COMING DOWN. does anybody know approx down time for the test server? thanks!
  4. Draco Journeyman

Any word on how long until Test server is back up?
  5. Accendo Guest

Test should be coming back online now.
    Quatr likes this.
  6. Lessw Journeyman

Achievements are still Re-granting on a lot of toons when they log in.
    When it does, it ALSO Resets the Date the Achievement was gotten, this strips the Sentimental nature of achievement being able to go back and see when it was actually done.

Please let us know when this bug is fixed.

I will not be logging in till its fixed, to me the Dates on Achievements are very important, and worth the sacrifice to not login, to preserve them.
    Knifen, Silvena, Angahran and 2 others like this.
  7. Feljar New Member

Collectible achievements are gone for some expansions. It was going around that it’s a “visual display” bug, but I have picked up many ground spawns that I know I have completed & they recollected. Please fix, most people aren’t going to go back & redo multiple expansions worth of collectibles. Thank you.
  8. Lessw Journeyman

also had Salvana in the Guild say their Slayer achievements have all been Reset to zero. (0/10000)
  9. FriendlyFire88 New Member

All of my slayer achievements are gone. Lost all of my titles also.
  10. Lessw Journeyman

Is it safe to log in yet?
  11. AntiGriefer Journeyman

Please fix Test server. It is broken. You guys attempted to fix the duping of the rewards system. But left all the player base without record of our achievements(hunter, and dates of our achievement history). Our Titles are gone also. Come on We have all told you what is going on. Give us a timeline on the fix. If this happened on live and you didnt have a fix, just imagine the nighgtmare.
  12. Knifen Augur

Dont think ill even log in once this goes live till I know its fixed.
  13. AntiGriefer Journeyman

People on test server are crashing to character screen. I came back from crash and my pet was gone and my merc was suspended.
  14. Lessw Journeyman

Lessw of Test has now passed 3 hours to log in. im recording the entire process and will post a link to the video.( im sure it will be riveting )
    hes getting all his achievements back ( i hope ) at least it appears he is
    he's still getting exp, achievements and aa's and is up to 434 Rewards

when i last Recorded on 2/06/2023 he had 3605/4349 Achievements
  15. Lessw Journeyman

so after waiting 3 hours 55 mins to Reset all my 3605 Achievements, i can play Lessw again,
    he had 434 Rewards pending and to collect 1 of them lags about 20 seconds each.
    Lost ALL my Slayer Achievements ( and suffixes )
    Lost all Collectables but the ToV ones and a few Seasonal
    VoA > God Learner Reset
    now i only have 2985 Total Completed Achievements

Keys, Trade skills and Progression and hunters appear to be intact

Video link of this all happening...
  16. Lessw Journeyman

Looks like the Bug also Reset a BUNCH of Hunter Check marks of sets that i had MOST but not all yet, i now have none, or just 1 or 2 now. when i know i was almost done with those zones :(

is it possible to get a Character Roll back?
  17. Knifen Augur

At this point just push a fresh copy of live to test, we don't want any of this stuff making its way back to live after what ever is going on now. What ever changes were made for whatever reason, do them differently.