2 box only

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by sultanen, Feb 21, 2023.

1. sultanen New Member

Hi guys,

I want to play sk/shm 2box bc I love the classes.
    Can i box them with mercs to 120?
    Iam not gonna add a 3box, just wanna know if a sk/shm 2box would get me all the way?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Hey didn't you just post this in another forum?:cool:
  3. Zarkdon Augur

That depends on your definition of all the way. You should be able to do all the quests and named content in the regular game and level without much trouble once your SK is decently geared.

You won't be able to missions though, probably, someone will probably post a video soloing them all just to make me look dumb.
  4. Ozon Augur

Short answer, yes. You can 2box + merc to 120.

Long answer, yes, but need to be clear on some details. You will want 2.0s for both characters, especially the SK. Progress will obviously be a bit slower than most. Missions will almost always require you be over intended level or require you join a reg group/get a TA. Especially ones like Velks, Kael, Aary, Close the Gate, Gumdrops (Dasklight Caverns). Gear will be more important than usual. All that being said SK/Shm is a classic combo for a very good reason, in that it's extremely powerful and versatile.
  5. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

SK can get to 120 solo np. SK + Shaman also if you want to box ... they are a magical combination
  6. Cicelee Augur

7. Loup Garou De loop de loop