Raid trash drop rate changed?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cavall, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Cavall Journeyman

Has anyone else noticed a change in the drop rate of the NoS luck augs and type19 drops? Prior to the recent patch, we'd clear a single zone and see 3-5 drops. I just cleared the trash in all three T1 raid zones, and only saw a single type19 drop. I understand that this could just be getting unlucky with the RNG, but it seems a bit extreme.

No, I do not have loot lockouts. I am still seeing the regular tradeskill drops.
  2. Petalonyx Augur

I typically saw 1-2 per clear in the two Shar Vahl Divided ones. Haven't done any in last 2 weeks.

Are some better sources of the aug drops?
  3. Marton Augur

Only did 1 T1 zone, Paludals, and got tradeskill drops.
  4. Covennx Augur

Been clearing all these zones on 2 different servers. On FV I had 10 luck augs done after 4 zones. On Xegony I had 1 luck aug after 6 zone clears. Seen other players clear half a zone and get 6 luck augs. It just seems completely random.
  5. gnomeboss Augur

i got 8 ts augs and a plethora of luck augs this week. last week, 2 ts augs, 2 luck augs. sometimes eq hates you.
  6. Brickhaus Augur

Which raid instance would folks suggest farming for group level folks?
  7. Knifen Augur

Pit Fighter and Mean Streets

Most all the mobs are HS and Assassin able.

Paludal so far drops the most items each clear but lots of water clearing.
  8. Svann2 The Magnificent

And water clearing sucks. Fish bug out so you cant hit them from above or below water.
    Marton and Knifen like this.
  9. Kalamos Augur

Its not bad if you're careful. Shrink helps a lot and always pull and fight the fish under water.

Regarding the drop rate, I doubt anything was changed. You likely just experienced a bad run on the RNG. Last week post patch I saw 6 Luck and 3 type 19 drop on one Paludal clear. Last night we got 0 Luck and 2 type 19. RNG is a cruel mistress.