Confirmed Overseer Progress reset to lvl 1?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Errekose, May 21, 2020.

1. Errekose New Member

Maybe I missed this somewhere in the patch notes or it's working as intended but my Overseer progress for all categories has been reset to lvl 1.
  2. Errekose New Member

Problem resolved itself after a few zones in/out of guild lobby.
    minimind likes this.
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

This is an issue for me on all of my accounts; no amount of zoning seems to be the solution for me. Characters were on Brekt, forced to go to Firiona Vie, and no overseer stats on any of the accounts.
  4. blackninja New Member

Thats pretty big, considering how much some people spent on their overseer stuff.
  5. Qbert Gallifreyan

Well, I spent zero (aside from time), but yes, I'm sure lots spent plenty.
  6. Qbert Gallifreyan

Post-emergency patch, this was not resolved. To call out the patch notification, re: merges . . . the following did not happen.

What will happen to my Overseer on the server being transferred?
    • Agents, experience, and stats will be combined between the two servers.
    Barton likes this.
  7. Qbert Gallifreyan

So, we're about three weeks out from the merger. Is there any hope of this ever being addressed? I get that bugs rise and fall to set some sort of workflow, but I would have expected merger issues to get some semblance of priority since the game studio forced these issues upon us.
  8. niente Developer

Apologies, things have been really busy and this is the first time I've seen this. Can you give some more information:

Character name
    Server

For each account that has missing Overseer quest exp (you can send me a PM if you like).
    More details about what is wrong will help. I'm assuming your level in categories is off, or is it also that your success/failure statistics are wrong?

Thanks
  9. niente Developer

If anyone has had this happen recently, please either post or PM me the character name, server, and rough timestamp when it happened (or when you noticed it had happened).

Thanks
  10. SteamFox Augur

Any chances of a server transfer bringing overseer agents and progress along with it or is it only doable for mergers? Losing out on seasonal iconic agents (for ~year I guess) plus all progress is a bit of a bummer if Vox isn't the preferred destination when Coirnav merges.
  11. niente Developer

That would be a great thing to do, but I don't know when it will happen. Character transfers are difficult to work on but this is very possible to do. We would also want to try to add an option for the personal TS depot.
    Quatr and SteamFox like this.
  12. WeezFv Lorekeeper

Just had this happen to me. It just affected plunder which was lvl 4 and it went to lvl 1 with 0.000% exp, Finished a plunder task to see if it moved the exp at all and it didnt. Its just stuck at lvl 1 with 0.000% exp

Character name: Weez
    Server: FV
    Rough time stamp would be 635pm est
    niente likes this.
  13. niente Developer

Thank you, I was able to find some helpful logs.
    Quatr, Yinla and WeezFv like this.