Confirmed SK epic 1.5 quest - NPC's not responsive

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Svann2, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Svann2 The Magnificent

It seems like there is an issue, perhaps with characters that are L100 heroic.
    After doing prequest I gave Sienn Kastane the non-functional Innoruuk's Voice, then hailed her. She was rude and wouldnt talk to me. Read that I can just go ahead and continue the quest as if she responded correctly, so I went to talk to Grand Librarian Maelin. Did his quest and took his book back to Sienn, who took it, but was still rude and wouldnt talk to me. So continued quest as if she did, and was able to keep going. Kept this up till she finally responded correctly and sent me to Gilina Yilzior, who was also rude and wouldnt talk to me.
    edit: sorry that last was my bad. Had to give Gilina the sword not hail her. She did respond correctly when I did that. The part about Sienn still stands though.

Will update this thread if I actually get stuck and am unable to complete epic 1.5, but even if I do finish I think this should be fixed.
    Quatr likes this.
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

The rest of the quest went fine. done
  3. TrueNorth Developer

Was able to reproduce this and it is now being tracked internally. Thank you for your report!

Sienn Kastane is currently a bit of a snob and is only deigning to speak to Shadow Knights who possess Innoruuk's Curse.
    Quatr and Svann2 like this.