Fixed When One Door Closes raid

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by MiataDriver, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Drakang Augur

Getting back to the original topic. Any idea when this is going to be fixed. I dont expect them to provide in reward for those that did not get loot. But this really needs to be fixed so we get loot when doing this. Especially since not having this win impacts getting into the deepshade events meaning you still need to do it.
    Fenthen likes this.
  2. Drakang Augur

Still no update on when this will be fixed.
  3. Fenthen aka Rath

Still getting F_K'D on this raid chest.

Come on, Devs. Be better than this. Addressing and resolving this bug should be a P1 on your list.
  4. strongbus Augur

my guild just did this raid got a full chest of loot.
  5. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

We just did this and got two items in chest. Based on the lockouts I have, it appears someone had a loot lockout before we began.

Also, a great many people were crashing / going LD.
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

IIUC when your raid leader requests a raid if someone has a trash loot lockout it gives him the option of accepting it or not (used to not even let him get the dz). Harsh as it may be the answer is to not take it and kick anyone that has the loot lockout then try again.

I guess if the person that has the lockout decided to jump in and request the raid then you're screwed. Make sure everyone knows not to farm trash before raids until its fixed.
  7. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Actually, I was just told the reason for the loot lockout was a previous failed attempt two days before by the guild.
  8. Brickhaus Augur

It used to be that if a player (or players) had a loot lockout for a raid instance, you could have players without the lockout get the instance, kill a trash mob inside the instance (thus getting a loot lockout), then invite those with the previous loot lockout into the instance and go do the raid as normal.

I haven't raided in awhile but is this still an option for those in this specific raid?

(I do think it's a bad look that this hasn't been fixed yet)
  9. Fenthen aka Rath

No. A loot lockout prevents the population of the raid chest except for 1-2 items. The raid chest should not be counted as part of the mobs who have loot, but here we are two expansions in a row where this is happening.
  10. Knifen Augur

This just doesn't seem correct. We do raids every week and I an several others always have a loot lockout when we go in. But thats just loot off trash mobs in the zone no effect what so ever of loot in the chest (with the exception of Close the Door).

And every raid last expansion same thing, we made who ever had the loot lockout raid leader, got raid, swapped back to normal raid leaders. Trash drop nothing but chest was just fine.
  11. Drakang Augur

Failed attempt has nothing to do with it.
  12. Rashod Lorekeeper

Can be when your given a loot lockout for only attempting the raid one night, failing, and then wanting to do it another night. Really messes with the lower tier who might actually have to learn an event to beat it.
  13. Rashod Lorekeeper

Is this the only event that this is happening to, or do I need to be leery of the the rest of T2 as well?
  14. Drakang Augur

Did it last night and got a full chest. No lockouts when we went in. Still needs to be fixed so people can farm the instance for augs and so its consistent on loot.
  15. Drakang Augur

I would not farm Deepshade. I have not heard if they fixed a loot lockout blocking the shards from dropping.
  16. Carden Journeyman

Order of Reverent Mirth on Cazic Thule had a bugged raid chest from When One Door Closes tonight.

We started the evening by failing the raid a couple times. Then we discarded the DZ due to zone lag. We got a new DZ and beat the raid. The raid chest only had 2 ornamentations on it and nothing else.
  17. Drakang Augur

Guessing this must be in the upcoming patch like under siege.
  18. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Right now it has no mobs to farm according to the test patch notes - base pop is being added. (Firefall as well)
    Duder likes this.