NoS mission emotes

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Velisaris_MS, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Velisaris_MS Augur

Does anyone happen to have a link to a website/write up of the emotes and call outs in the four missions in NoS? I'm trying to make sure I have the exact text for audio triggers and can't seem to find a consistent source for them.
  2. Cadira Augur

I can't think of any emotes worth making at's for in nos missions.
    TsiawdMS and Knifen like this.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

Like the ones for the achievements?
  4. Knifen Augur

The only one I had was one that told everyone to check to see if they got the dot on them during the Seige mission. I never figured out a way to make it say who got the dot on them. I wouldnt be able to post it until Im off work thou.
  5. Alnitak Augur

It's an insta-cast on a single target. The person receiving the debuf get the message "The darkness inside you begins to grow."
    I am not sure at this moment what comms channel is used for that: spells, say, effect etc.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  6. Knifen Augur

Sorry I just mess with other triggers so I dont understand some of the workings, but how would I know who that lands on. Does it say The Darkness begins to grow on XXX, without that I just have a trigger when "whatever it is im searching for, i dont recall atm" is casted.
  7. Alnitak Augur

No character name in the message itself, but as I recall GINA can use the character's name in the trigger audible/text response. So even if EQ does not use the name, GINA can deduce the name of the charcater from the .log file it parses.
    Knifen likes this.
  8. Razorfall Augur

What I did is set up a trigger for "Vius Vex begins to cast Dimming Heart" so I could see it was cast and click on everyone to check them if no one responded in a few seconds. Then I set up another trigger for "The darkness inside you begins to grow" for the rest of the group so they would know they got it.
  9. Knifen Augur

Perfect that makes sense, now seeing yours mine currently checks for begins to cast Dimming Heart.
  10. Syylke_EMarr Augur

If you're using GINA and you can see others' DoT damage, you can use
    Code:
    {S} has taken .* damage (by|from) Dimming Heart
    Just make sure "Use Regular Expressions" is enabled.

For the other personal achievement emote (in Deepshade mission)
    "Weakness Evinced devitalizes the skin of Someone."
    Velisaris_MS, Razorfall and Knifen like this.
  11. Razorfall Augur

Oooh I didn't even think about making one for the damage taken. I'll make a new trigger. Cheers :)
  12. Evurkvest Augur

Only thing i really found usefull is to have a 2:40 timer for the swaps in mean street.

Code:
    (?=Sergeant Hujiid says, 'Thank you. Now go, quickly. Jakarashev|Jakarashevs glimmer for a second and swa
    Razorfall likes this.
  13. Razorfall Augur

I used to have one for the illusion timer, but since the changes to their health it's kind of worthless to our group now. I lost it when I reinstalled windows the other day