logs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by chronicler, Feb 17, 2023.

1. chronicler Augur

How much lag will you get from a bank filled with bags and the bags are 40 slots filled. and dragon hoard.

And 3 houses with 300 items.

and it is lag, not logs which is on title
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Today I am getting close to 0. Zoning is fast, no lag in populated zones.

I have full bank, full slots with bags - most with 42 slots, a full guild hall, and about 50 houses all at least 90% full. All key rings maxed with mounts, armor etc.

Am 3 boxing and the other 2 accounts have tons of stuff also.

In 10 minutes it may change.

edit: knock on wood
    Metanis likes this.
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

Despite what many (even devs!) will say, it doesnt actually make much difference. I have full aas, gear/augs/ornaments, bank with tons, a house with some and its only 20% longer to zone to pok than with a newly made L1 character. When I run around 2 boxing with a L100 heroic alt (who obviously doesnt have much yet) we both zone at almost exactly the same time. The theory that items make a big difference is plausible, but does not bear out if you check it.

Also, if you watch taskmaster while zoning (start it before you zone) you can see there is no appreciable load to HD, internet, CPU or GPU. this leads me to think its mostly about how long it takes for the servers to get around to responding.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

The zone times for my 3 toons vary wildly from evening to evening...and from account to account. Sometimes just a few seconds...sometimes a minute or more. Yet the amount of crap those toons have from evening to evening doesn't vary.

It's definitely the servers and/or something else causing lag, unrelated to how much "stuff" my characters have.
    CatsPaws and Knifen like this.