Guild Hall has PACKED up and can not be restored

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mre310, Jan 31, 2023.

1. mre310 New Member

Guild Hall and all items packed itself and I can not place any thing in lot. There is still plenty of time on lot. Items from Parcel can't be placed. This is the 2nd time it has happend to our guild hall. Last time was a few months ago.

Tormented Angels guild on Tunare Server.
    Previous bug request #1143491
    Khanle, Khorden, Ballzof and 4 others like this.
  2. Khorden Journeyman

Last time we heard of multiple guilds having this happen. Thus far I have only heard it happen to Tormented Angels
  3. niente Developer

I tried to fix this this morning but the hall broke in an unusual way - the yard is broken in addition to the hall. I wasn't able to get the yard into a state where it will allow items to be placed again. It should start working again after the server restarts in the February update (2/15). After that I can run a script to replace the items. Very sorry for the trouble.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Khorden like this.
  4. Kalamos Augur

So no portal clickies for two weeks. That's unfortunate. I guess I'll be squatting in another guild's hall using their portals for a while. This wouldn't be so bad if it didn't take so long to spin up guild villages and actually zone into them. Sigh.
  5. Kendeth Augur

It might be worth trying to move the guild hall to a different plot in the neighborhood, when we had a similar issue with our guild hall last year it wouldn't let anything be placed down until we moved it to another plot.
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

You could purchse a normal empty plot in the neighborhood and drop all your portal clickies on it. Then, make a level 1 toon on a FTP account, zone it into the neighborhood and leave it logged in to keep the instance going.

Not perfect, but it could be a workaround until the patch.
  7. mre310 New Member

Just wondering if you had a chance to look at this issue now that server has been rebooted. Would also like to know if there is anything we can do on ourside to help prevent this from happening to our guild.
  8. Khorden Journeyman

Even after patch, we still don't have a PGH. Any help would be much appreciated!
  9. mre310 New Member

Niente, I had to reBuy the lot and seemed to have placed the guild hall down and we now have access.. but a TON of our items are missing. Would you be able to restore them? I have asked guild members that have access to try to restore what they have.
  10. Kalamos Augur

I figured I would post in this thread before opening a couple of service tickets, but I had two characters unable to place Primary Anchors after the Hall restore this morning. To be more specific, I COULD place them, but they immediately disappeared with this message ...

"Duplicate lore items are not allowed! Your duplicate Primary Anchor has been deleted!"

Upon zoning the Anchor appeared on the character's mouse cursor. Is there an easy solution to this or should I open service tickets?
  11. niente Developer

I'll take a look.
  12. niente Developer

I added items to the new guild hall and the yard - if something is missing please let me know. All the things are added as "stored" so you'll need to load a saved layout to re-place the items. Sorry for the trouble.
    Silvena and Nennius like this.
  13. mre310 New Member

Hi Niente, thank you for so much help, we are still missing a few thing in guild hall. We are missing our Stratos Fire Platform, Touchstone of Health, the paintings to Neriak and I had a Shadow Heaven teleport pad that was in there but its gone now and I can no longer claim them. If you could help out with these it would be much appriceated again.
  14. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Assuming that you didn't place all of those? Did you have the individual people check their parcels for a box with their items? Also, you might check the /finditem for the items that could point you to them if the game thinks you have the shadow haven porter still.
  15. mre310 New Member

Thanks but this was not the case. Guild hall bugged out and cleared out on us. My pad is no ware on find or anything and lots of people are missing small itmes with no parcel. thanks again for trying to help but this is a bug issue that the GM is actually helping us with