Aspect of the Brood HEIRLOOM REQUEST

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by TheGreatQuest, Jan 28, 2023.

1. TheGreatQuest New Member

Can we please finally make "Aspect of the Brood" Heirloom like the rest of the illusions from the card packs..... please for the love of Quellious......
    Eviara, aiha, demi and 8 others like this.
  2. Sindace Elder

I'll second that. I just checked, it is indeed the only one of the LoNs that's not tagged heirloom. Never noticed before.
  3. Windance Augur

I'd also like to get triple or quadruple shrinks on it so we can strut around as a small dragon in raid with out getting yelled at for taking up too much space.
    Eviara, Yinla and Sissruukk like this.
  4. Jedis Arch Mage

This item really does need to be made Heirloom to match all of the other illusion items.
  5. demi Augur

ive made a few posts over the years asking the same thing.. and nothing ever happens .. but I agree it does need to be made Heirloom.. maybe its a bug and needs to go into the bug forum ?
    Jedis likes this.
  6. aiha Saryrn [Bertox]

Yeah, would be really nice if these non-Heirloom LoN rewards were fixed/changed: Aspect of the Brood, Springwork Spider, Kiss of Erollisi Marr.

Shrink working on dragon illusion would be great too.. some non-shrinky illusions you can work around with AA group shrink, but not dragon :(
  7. Thunderkiks Augur

I have 5 of these just sitting around because I cant decide who to claim them on. Making them heirloom like the rest of the illusions would make my decision much easier.
    Knifen likes this.
  8. Knifen Augur

Clearly a rogue item, I can probably help you out on who to claim it on.
    Thunderkiks likes this.