Funny im getting old

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Andarriel, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

The one day i figure i get up early to play eq is the day i forgot there was downtime :(
  2. Alnitak Augur

Play EQ often, play EQ any time of the day, and you won't need to rememeber about downtimes. They (EQ downtimes) will come as pleasant surprises to remind you that there is some life outside Norrath.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

4. Subilac New Member

I feel you, I did the same thing. I started playing EQ when I was 26, and am now 49.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Andarriel like this.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

Wow! You are really old. What was it like back in your day? Says the soon to be 63 year-old geezer. :)
    Stymie and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Didn't you mention a 13 month old baby recently? Not to be crude but are you related to Mick Jagger? :D

All in fun since we know you can take a joke as well as dish them out!!
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

Foster Dad. And I am actually Mick Jagger's love child.
  8. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I'll be 51 on the 25th.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Oh those young and carefree age 51 days. I remember them well... errh... I remember them.
    Andarriel, Tatanka and Nennius like this.
  10. Cadira Augur

God you people are old.
    Andarriel and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  11. Covennx Augur

Pipe down sonny, grown ups are talking.
  12. demi Augur

I too , was also 27 when i started playing EQ and i'll be 51 in april :( .. Life has changed alot Ive grown (outwards :p ) I used to play 15 to 20hrs a day now I'm lucky if i can play 2 -5 hours a day or 20 hrs a week .. I forget many things , little things but annoying all the same ..
  13. Shakara Augur

....I am 27 now.
  14. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

shows you how old eq is lol.
    Cadira likes this.
  15. Flatchy Court Jester

The secret is to play with someone older than you are. Helps you feel like the young one. Im 60 but Hinan is in his 70s.
    Nennius and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  16. Malbro Augur

I started when I was in my 50s :eek: and am now 75. :p
    Nennius likes this.
  17. Nennius Curmudgeon

Hinan is our friend.
  18. Flatchy Court Jester

I think he is everyones friend. He is always giving out task adds and never asks for anything in return and often refuses it. Ive knows the old fart since I started EQ and we are the only remaining original members of our guild back when it was current and membership was more than 600 members. He is English so now a days I can only group with him on weekends since I work days now and im in the US. I tell him hes retired and can play any time he wants but you know how stubborn us old farts are.
    Nennius likes this.