Question on group combo

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Buds, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Buds Augur

I have 5 lifetime accts that I normally play. I also have 2 other accts that I have to pay a sub for. I'm trying to figure out the best combo for a box group of 5-6 toons. I normally just play 2-3, but want to try a 5-6 box. Looking for opinions on the best combo. I'd like to not use the paid accts, but I would miss the high dps and easy boxing of the ranger. I was thinking about doing a heroic one, on one of the accts and leveling it up, but which one lol? I'm on FV, so I can move equip around. Just looking for some expert opinions!

Accounts(all 120)
    1- SK(full raid geared tol),bard
    2- Bard(full raid geared tol),Shammy(has epic), Enchanter(shammy/chanter still need some AA)
    3- Mage, Berz both max aa raid ear(em31) for mage and weapon for zerker
    4- Shammy, Cleric, Berz, Druid(level 116) Shammy max aa no epic, cleric-berz max aa
    5- Rogue, Berz both with raid weapons and max aa
    paid accts
    6-Necro raid gear close to max aa
    7- Ranger raid gear still needs some aa
  2. Zarkdon Augur

With that combo

Sk, bard, mage (for coh) shaman, rogue, ranger.

If you were open to making another toon a beastlord instead of a mage would give you the best melee adps, but coh is amazing for boxing.
  3. Buds Augur

I have a 120 BL pay account also that I didn't list. But boxing melee toons, becomes a bit tough. That lineup you suggested, was probably my top pick. Thanks for the response!

Still wondering, if I 5 boxed, should I level up a ranger on the rogue/zerker account or mage/zerker? Ranger is just soo much easier to box with range attack, no positioning etc.
  4. Zarkdon Augur

If you use auto follow and move the party to the mobs rather than the mobs to the party boxing melees becomes much much easier.
    Buds likes this.