Fixed Internally Harbringer's Spire Event on Thornblade has not spawned in a week

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ragatweaka, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Ragatweaka New Member

Category: NPC
    Date/Time: Wed Oct 05 09:11:28 2022

Character: Level 70 Cleric (Main)
    Zone: Harbinger's Spire

Description: Harbringer's Spire Event on Thornblade has not spawned in at week.
    Dear Gods of Norrath,
    Reports across the Thornblade server have indicated it has been at least 5 days since anyone dragorn sycophant sightings have been made a top Harbringer's Spire. My "friend" Eury has denied all allegations that she sabotaged the event. I love her but she is a crafty one!
    Can you please send your repair men to the top the Harbringer's Spire zone to investigate the spawning mechanism responsible for producing dragorn sycophants.
    Much appreciated,
    Ragatweaka.
    Duder, Korea numbah3, Huju and 7 others like this.
  2. niente Developer

Repopped the zone and some sycophants are up. If the event breaks again please let us know.
    Duder likes this.
  3. Random newb Augur

I have been looking for these periodically over the past week and have not found them. Can we check if this is broken again?
  4. Kloven Elder

Few of us just cleared it after the server downtime 12/6/22. The Attendant of Light didn't spawn until all sycophants were dead and no Keeper of the Beacon spawned after the attendant's death.
  5. DarkLight New Member

Just want to pile on that this continues to be an issue, and is something that I and several others from my guild and network of friends have been wanting to get fixed.
  6. Kloven Elder

Just cleared again when the servers were reboot after NoS patch. It appears after each sycophant killed "a girplan attendant" is spawning instead of "Attendant of Light" (who is also a girplan). No Keeper spawns at end either time clearing.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I just completed this event on Thorneblade...
    I reset the zone and I'll check back later.
    Ythera likes this.
  8. Arsenyk New Member

The event seems broken on Mischief....hasnt spawned in almost 24 hours now (since 10 min after server unlock)
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I implemented some logging with the patch, I'll see if it gave me any information.
    Fanra likes this.
  10. Ratalthor Developer

If you have encountered this issue since the January update, can you please share the Time, Date, and which Server you observed the issue on?