Test Update 02/07/2023 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 6, 2023.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. TheGreatQuest New Member

Many of my Guild Hall housing items are now gone/missing after patch. Around 50 items missing, and these were placed many days ago. Checked on item placed yesterday and it was there, just a bunch of random stuff gone. Not showing in parcel, not showing in the housing list, not listed anywhere on any toon....

Including my precious epics that I had placed on wall

/cry

Help please...
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

The pok shar vahl stone takes you to Shadeweavers just like the old one did, but theres no stone to go back to pok. oh well
    SteamFox and Yinla like this.
  4. Paladin Augur

TY for finally adding the Patch dates to the calendar. This is important to Players for advanced planning (raids, grouping, etc.).

However, the Test Calendar is not the same as the Live Calendar, since special events normally start a couple of weeks before Live.

Example, Brew Day should maybe start Feb. 15? But it is on the Test Calendar for March 1.
  5. strongbus Augur

Surprised they did anyone who has played the game for over 6+ months should know how the test/patch dates each month work. Personal I see no need for this but whatever. was maybe 1 hour work to get it done.
  6. Paladin Augur

SMH. They do vary once in a while. Example in December the Patch was a week early. Sometimes they are postponed a week. Sometimes when a month starts on say a Wednesday, the patch may actually be on the 4th Wednesday, not the 3rd Wednesday.
  7. strongbus Augur

Correct. But they even said in the patch that the dates are not set in stone. and may very. but as a long term player, to me it just seemed a waste of time. I know that on the 2nd or 3rd week each month a patch is going happen. I just watch for the test patch and know that the next week my guild's wed raids may not happen depending on the patch. Having a 7 day heads up of a patch incoming(ie from the time that the test patch happens) is more then enough time. There no reason to have them out 3 or 4 months a head of time. But if they are doing it seem we have a large % of the game based that haven't figured this out and/or don't come to the boards and need a in game reminder. Oh well its done and no reason to cry over spilled milk.
  8. Lianeb Augur

You mean the same people who don't read patch notes and have no idea the calendar exists?
    Thunderkiks, Kaenneth and Paladin like this.
  9. Paladin Augur

Which seems to be a lot of people, really.
    Skuz and Kaenneth like this.
  10. Paladin Augur

Patch Days have historically ALWAYS been on the calendar, on top of that. /shrug
  11. Nniki Augur

I'd recommend keeping the button layout consistent between PoK stone option implementations:

Oggok - alternate version left, original version right
    [IMG]

Shar Vahl - original version left, alternate version right
    [IMG]
    Skuz, alanus, menown and 2 others like this.
  12. Thunderkiks Augur

Tradeskill Depot when opened says loading your items forever. I can't even put anything in it. I hadn't used it on test prior to this patch so not sure what happens if you have anything in there.
  13. Takhizis Journeyman

Carrion on my Wayward Sprout is still not working.
    Above 10%, "Your target does not meet the spell requirements.The Essence Extractor whirrs but does not light up"
    10% and below, "Your Extract Undead Essence spell is interrupted. The Essence Extractor whirrs but does not light up."
  14. Wulfhere Augur

Category: Items [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Fri Mar 03 16:05:41 2023

Zone: Hills of Shade

Target NPC: Grom
    Target Location: 1356.00, 833.00, 41.92, 262.00

Description: Items looted or given by NPC and held on cursor can disappear from the UI. They are not in your inventory. Logging out to character select clears the issue and one or more missing items will appear on your cursor stack while bagging or dropping them, until they are all handled.