Three no brainer QoL suggestions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Abbydog, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Abbydog Journeyman

First, tie the autobank function to the tradeskill depot. When I autobank an item it should go in the depot first if that item is already located there.

Second, when I use the find feature to look for an item I already have, tradeskill depot should be searched as well. There should be no need for two searches.

Third, do away with the confirmation box on overseer missions. I already have to click the mission, autofill the team, then click the start mission button. I believe thats more than enough already to indicate my intent.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

[IMG]
  3. Aanuvane Augur

Also, don't forget you do have the bag empty/drop option over the tradeskill depot. Click your bag over the TS depot first, then autobank the rest?
  4. Brickhaus Augur

It scares me a little that a developer liked the original message.

As Soulbanshee pointed out, the second request is already in the game.

But the Autobank button should continue to work as it always has. If the request is to add an Auto Depot button, whatever. But I really wish people would stop requesting changes that modify how something has worked for years just because their particular use case might benefit.
    Meeko likes this.
  5. Abbydog Journeyman

Thanks Soulbanshee, didnt know that was there. One down two to go haha.

Brickhaus, I fail to see where you are coming from on two fronts. First, why be scared a dev likes the post? He may well only be liking that people are making suggestions regardless of his desire to implement them. I would think you would be more supportive of devs reading our posts. /shrug
    Second, I am a little mind-boggled by your opposition to the Autobank suggestion. Its not a suggestion that just benefits me in my position. It benefits everyone including you, if you only think about it a bit more. Lets say you have a stack of widgits in the bank but not in the depot. Under my suggestion another widget goes in your bank in a stack with your other widgits. If you have a stack of widgets in your depot only then clicking autobank would put it in the depot adding to the stack there without you having to remember that widgits are in your depot and not in your bank. If for some reason you have a stack in both your depot and your bank (not sure why you are taking up two slots but hey you do you!) it would add to one or the other, perhaps even a toggle somewhere for the player to choose which stack to add to first. So explain to me in detail how this is "modifying the way something has worked for years" to your detriment?
  6. Swiss Augur

Mod rods refilling without deleting when cast again would be so nice.
    Svann2 likes this.
  7. Zarkdon Augur

Getting rid of the stupid little mod rod people TB in the guild lobby.