Confirmed Into the Leviathon's Lair

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nightmares, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Nightmares Augur

Trying to get this shared task, tried with 3 characters and 3 mercenaries, tried with 3 characters alone. Keep getting one of two messages.
    You can not be assigned this shared task because your party does not contain the minimum required number of players.
    Not all Players in your group were added to the task. The task can take a maximum of 0 players, and your group has 3.
    I have now tried with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 player characters in 1 group. and no luck. This has to be bugged
    Mukkul likes this.
  2. Keyen New Member

I'm not sure if this is the case, but did you create a raid format of the 6 players vs a group of 6. There are a few raids that wont give the raid without being in an actual raid. Can raidinvite the 6th person to force it into a raid. This may not be the case or you may have tried it, but something to try if you havent.
  3. Kazin New Member

This is a group task, not a raid.

I also have the same problem on mischief.
    Keyen likes this.
  4. Keyen New Member

Gotcha i thought he was talking about the vergalid mines 24 man raid. My bad
  5. TrueNorth Developer

Was able to reproduce this and it is now being tracked internally. Thank you for your report!
  6. Konq_Ueror New Member

When attempting to get the group mission with my group I get the following message:

Not all players in your group were added to the task. The task can take a maximum of 0 players, and your group has 4.

Mission looks easy. I'm only trying to get the caster belt for my new alternate persona.
  7. Soulbanshee Augur

Did you have offline characters in the group?

When you say "for your persona", do you mean you were currently using a persona when requesting? This could be a new issue.
  8. Konq_Ueror New Member

No offline characters were in the group and I just want the caster loot for my level 1 necro. I wasn't on that persona when requesting.
  9. Auleon New Member

This is still an issue. If I try requesting solo or in a group with 1 the I just get a message that I don't meet the minimum part requirements, as soon as I hit 3 members or full group, regardless, I get the same message that the OP above stated about there being a maximum of 0 players. Tried doing this with a group of 65's and all sorts of different combinations but no matter what I do the mission refuses to be assigned. This mission is literally unobtainable, please fix.