Fergarin 1 raid request timer?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by EagleTalon99, Feb 8, 2023.

1. EagleTalon99 Elder

I did "Kill Krangur", and when I went to get the 2nd mission "Udengar The Traitor", I had a five and half hour lockout timer, which I never got before.
  2. TrueNorth Developer

The raid task "Kill Krangur" should give a 36 hour replay timer, not counting for any bonuses that may reduce lockout timers.
    The raid task "Udengar The Traitor" does not share a replay timer with any other task.
  3. EagleTalon99 Elder

It was a bug then. The exact text was: "You must wait [insert time] before you can request this type of mission."

That's as close as I can remember what was said. In any event, it was several days since I'd done Udengar the Traitor.

The thing was is it didn't say I was locked out, just that I had to wait to request "this type of mission"
  4. TrueNorth Developer

Was not able to reproduce this.

"Udengar The Traitor" raid has a 4 Day 20 Hour replay timer. If you had previously completed this task the timer may not have expired.

If you attempt to request a task while having a replay timer, the message you receive should tell you how long you have to wait before you can do another task of that type.

Task replay timers can be checked with the /tasktimer command.