Not A Bug Under Siege mission: Mobs leash and summon from 100%

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Syylke_EMarr, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Velisaris_MS Augur

That is EXACTLY what I experienced last night on one of my toons. All the fighting was basically in the middle of the bridge, where all the mobs were. Then, all of a sudden, I'm standing back at the VV spawn point with zero mobs around me.
  2. Sindace Elder

I've modified it to fight the mobs at the vex vius spawn, and it still happens. All of a sudden my zerker is hamstrung and out of range. I don't know why hamstrung fires, but at least when it does if you're in the area it's not much of a problem. Until you want that dimming heart cured for achieve and you're hamstrung at the wrong end of the bridge.

Vex Vius should be killable anywhere you want short of the kitties. The hamstrung ability out of the blue sucks and there seems to be nowhere it doesn't fire.
  3. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Add a new bug to this mission: if you get the 3rd golem, and fail the mission, the 3rd golem does not despawn.
  4. Warpeace Augur

Tagged as QA in progress now.

Seeing that this mission is instanced will a fix have to wait for the Feb patch or could it be pushed out between if changes are made?
    Syylke_EMarr likes this.
  5. Nightops Augur

I don't know the intended mechanics for this mission.

But I do know the centi who spawn and summon you back to the ramp area has to be broken. I can't think of any other mob which has these abilities. Not to mention, they reset to their spawn, snare you and the incredible topper is they stay off agro.

This summoning can occur when your in the corner fighting and they summon you down the ramp and get into a ping pong.

This summoning can also occur from the FAR SIDE of the mission near the friendly Vah Shir NPCs. The centi spawn and instantly summon you all the way back and your basically stuck there because you can't get free of their summoning.

2 months and this mission seems worse now then what it was during the first week.
  6. Syylke_EMarr Augur

7. Spacemonkey555 Augur

Seems designed to force you to fight in the middle of the bridge. I've never had an issue with the centi there, it moves to the group without summon/snare/leash. If we fight near the vah shir or near the vius vex spawn point, someone gets summoned to the centi when it spawns.

It's pretty easy to step through the golems after the first 2 mobs are dead, just have a dps class get punted and the rest can step through while the aura is down.
  8. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Unfortunately, we have definitely had issues with leashing and the centis in every position, including the center of the bridge.
  9. Beimeith Lord of the Game

The adds in the mission, Akheva and Centi, are supposed to stay behind the golems, if you pull them in front they will leash and summon you.

Standing off on the little corner to avoid the golem mechanic (clearly not intended) can sometimes cause it to happen too.
  10. Ratalthor Developer

This issue is not a bug.
    However, in the next game update, we are adding a message when someone is summoned by the Akheva for trying to avoid the fight. Also, they will be less tolerant of enemies trying to flee down the tunnel.