LoN Packs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Theultimatethrowdown, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Theultimatethrowdown New Member

Is there somewhere i can find a method to how they only sell oathbreaker on marketplace at this time, like are they just rotating them on a consistent basis? I'd really like a few things out of other packs, but seem to have come to an impasse on finding any information of the next time theyll be available. I'd like to think that selling all of them on marketplace would make more sense than just a few at a time?
  2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

For some reason, we're just stuck with the same 3 sets on like a 6 month cycle. Certain card sets aren't available for years at a time because of this weird, random cycle. You should be able to buy boosters to get any set at any time. They still be worth tons of Krono, I don't know why they want to stick to the current punishing rotations, it's terrible.

I can't wait to see what kind of nonsense comes of Heritage crates once every race has been released. Oh wait, yes I can. Gamble boxes are really dumb.
  3. ChiiChii Augur

The sentiment is mutual my friend. Absolutely maddening now the marketplace has become a place for enabling the chase, of the figurative, dragon. Ultra rares shouldn't come at the cost of $60 for 7 cards yielding two prizes. The prizes most unnecessary, imo, are the real estate cachkis responsible for the long zoning times. We pay for the games problems??
  4. Hekaton Augur

they need to get rid of all of those ping potions. you can get most of those off a shaman or a vendor
    xcitng likes this.
  5. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I couldn't agree more. I hardly ever get LON packs because most of it is garbage.
    xcitng likes this.
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

Shamans can't make xp potions.

But yeah, all the OTHER potion packs that don't included the xp potions...they need to be ditched.
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.