Erollisi Day Returns!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Accendo Guest

[IMG]With new content added, there’s lots of love to go around.

Celebrating all things love and adoration has begun once again. This time, however, we’ve decided to spread even more love than ever! Here is what’s new for this year’s celebration:

The Fae of Misty Thicket have embraced the season and want to help spread love. Farnjer can be found in the thicket worrying over his best friend, Rolo. It sure looks like Rolo has gotten into the Dust of Broken Hearts. Help Farnjer keep Rolo from breaking his little heart. Players can find three new quests geared towards helping to share the spirit of love in Misty Thicket.

[IMG]

For this year's celebration, all previous Erollisi Day items are in the Marketplace. Oh, and while on your journeys, keep an eye out for orchids!

Roses are red, violets aren’t really blue. You know you’re feelin’ the love, yes you do! ❤️

Erollisi Day celebrations started today and will end on February 14, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. PST.

Be sure to follow us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.

Skuz, eqgamer and minimind like this.
  2. Herf Augur

I'm not asking this facetiously; but rather as a time saver: does Agnarr get any of the Erollisi Day events?

Thanks.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

What expansion needs to be unlocked to do this on TLP ?
    PathToEternity likes this.
  4. Herf Augur

It must be post PoP/Ykesha/LDoN, as the NPCs aren't up in Misty Thicket on Agnarr.

It would be REALLY nice when these events are announced if the expansion needed for them was announced.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

What new mounts? There are no new mounts in my marketplace. I don't see any as rewards. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction to find it? Are they still running around in the corral and no one rounded them up for the marketplace? Yes, I am on a live server not a TLP so its not that.

New housing items? I see a bear skin rug - is this the same one from 2011?

The Royal bed and sofa from 2010?

Those would be the previous items mentioned.

I am hoping these missing items are related to some quest that I am overlooking?
  6. Accendo Guest

What server are you on?

Anyone else not seeing new mounts and housing items?
    minimind likes this.
  7. Herf Augur

Rather than asking what server we're on, please tell us which expansion is needed for these (and future) things so we don't all waste our time looking for them.
    PathToEternity likes this.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Tunare server
  9. Accendo Guest

Update: Messaging about new mounts and housing items was removed. Sincerest apologies for getting the information incorrect. Rest assured, though, you will see these things in the near future.
    minimind likes this.
  10. straynge Journeyman

I looked on Agnarr, Mischief, and FV and didn't see any mounts
  11. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

What mounts? I don't see any mounts...

Nm.. seems there was an edit in there while I posted.

The new quest line reward is a brownie familiar/pet illusion
  12. Accendo Guest

Scroll up. :)
  13. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I totally get that when you get these memos to share with the community it probably doesn't come with the details of what expansion packs are required to access them, but nearly half of Daybreak's servers these days are some flavor of TLP at a ton of different expansion levels so... really, it would be helpful to include these details
    Wyora and Herf like this.
  14. Bobokin Augur

So ... no mounts or new housing items. That is unfortunate.
    Hobitses likes this.
  15. Wyora New Member

Agreed. I can spend money in the marketplace on Aradune/Rizlona, but can't do any of the content since none of the quest NPCs are in game.