Confirmed $250 Extra Life merc rewarding incorrect merc

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SteamFox, Jan 26, 2023.

1. SteamFox Augur

I received a code for a the $250 fundraiser bonus for Extra Life. The forum post said it was for a Painted Sporali merc however in /claim it shows as Ancient Shissar. Did it get changed or is the code tagged to the wrong model?
    Thunderkiks and CatsPaws like this.
  2. Accendo Guest

Thank you for the heads up! We have confirmed the issue and are now working on a fix. No ETA to give just yet, but once I know and can share it, I will post it here.

If you have not claimed your Extra Life $250 Fundraiser code for the Painted Sporali merc, please hold off for now while we work on fixing the issue.
    SteamFox, minimind and Thunderkiks like this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Wow, great catch Steamfox - hope that helps others in the game. Someone else is having issues with the codes too
    SteamFox likes this.
  4. Accendo Guest

Please have that person post details in response here. If there are any other issues beyond the Painted Sporali, I'd appreciate knowing so I can pass it along ASAP.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

6. bobbin Elder

Disregard, misread the email do the poor formatting
    minimind likes this.
  7. Accendo Guest

Not all the emails that went out were missing line breaks, but glad to know you were able to get your rewards.
    minimind likes this.
  8. Paladin Augur

What if I redeemed the code before I saw this? I have not taken the item from Claims yet.

Also... will the Ancient Shissar be offered in some other manner?
  9. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

It likely will be available by some other means or it is this one: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=104144
  10. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

I noted it in discord, but I was surprised that this was a once-only thing, rather than every $250. For those who say, accumulated large totals like $5,000-$15,000, it would have been nice to have extra sporali codes to give out as an appreciation to players who helped reach that goal.
  11. Paladin Augur

12. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

I think text descriptions are hit-or-miss and someone would need to post a pic of the merc to really validate (or dev response)
  13. SteamFox Augur

Any update on if this is getting fixed or the reward is being changed to the Shissar (hope not!)?