Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dewd, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Duder Augur

Don't worry, they will be made into optional achievements asap!
    Skuz likes this.
  2. BeenThereDoneThat New Member

I didn't see anything in the patch notes in relation to this bug.
    has it been fixed ?
  3. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

More specific info to help you --- These are the EXACT 2 achievements that have not been
    completed with out super, herculean efforts of clearing hundreds of instances to get all 12 of them, something you could accomplish in a weekend casually watching reruns of TJ Hooker up until the patch that removed instance respawns. These 2 Achievements are required for the Bag reward and the Expansion bag reward.

[IMG]
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  4. ThatGuyAgain New Member

Still broken
  5. Nizz New Member

With the extra life bonuses I was able to get all the catacomb rares, but after about 30 instance spawns with at least half clears I only got 2 of the rares in the Sewers of Dranik. I haven't seen Craftsman Ferinio, Dragorn Foreman, Silania Janaid, or Ukun Sentinel.
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Why hasnt this been fixed doing hunters and the instanced isnt respawning and since rares dont spawn on startup impossible to get. Or at least make then able to spawn on startup.
  7. Airburrito Devourer of tacos

This is the way.
  8. Synil New Member

This is still an issue. I am wanting to finish Hunter Achievment. Unfortunately I spent the last 11 hours trying to get named. Did spawn by clearing but no repops. For the last 3 hours have been popping instances and running through (invisible) looking for named. No luck. Finally came to make bug report and found this has been going on for a long time.
    Can you remove this requirement from the Hunter Achievement please.
  9. Rahku New Member

This is still an issue please fix.
    Joules_Bianchi and Andarriel like this.
  10. Hotpots New Member

Have we any news or updates about this so we can finish our achievements
    Joules_Bianchi and Andarriel like this.
  11. Ssixa Augur

I sent another dm to Ngreth on 1/9/23, still no fix in sight. Can we please have the "Adept Hunter of Omens of War" achievement restructured so that The Bloodfields and Ruined City of Dranik are required, but Sewers/Catacombs are optional? Please see the achievement "Veteran Hunter of The Serpent's Spine" for precedence on this: where Hunter of Frostcrypt: Icefloe is an optional portion of the achievement.
  12. CaptainRich Journeyman

This also blocks the spawning of the Signet mobs needed for Anguish access. The next TLP to unlock Omens of War are gonna be totally screwed.
  13. Ssixa Augur

Signet mobs are actually up when the instance spawns, that was changed a while ago.
  14. peeg New Member

Can this please be adjusted so that the named mobs can spawn in these instances, have the achievement made optional, or be reverted to how it was before the August patch?
  15. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

so much this.
    itzagame_m8s likes this.
  16. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

What's really messed up about these changes is- They was made to <prevent> people from spinning up endless instances to get the nameds they need and moving on, so you know, make them take <MORE> instances to achieve by creating artifical scarcity?

Someone at EQ sucks at math.

Unless of course it's just a trick to manipulate engagement statistics by making everything take more time.
    Mukkul likes this.
  17. Mukkul Augur

OoW dungeon instances are the only zones that approach viability for farming certain tradeskill drops.

Tanned Pristine Feran Hide is one example. Various tradeskill stat augs are another.

Leaving these zones as non-respawn is breaking those item drops.
  18. Ecko Elder

Any news on an ETA for this fix? A bit disheartening doing the other zones then getting to the instance zones and not being able to complete
  19. Cloud the Third Augur

Any chance this will be fixed anytime soon? been going through expansions from the start trying to finish all achievements and this one still isn't working.
  20. rahzel44 Journeyman

Nice response. You probably should stick to Reddit.
    Venid likes this.