High level warriors - sword and board

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by negolin, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Laronk Augur

Don't think of it as a must but rather think of it as more tools in your toolbox. Understanding that the flat reduction portion doesn't stack with some disciplines means that you might be able to dual wield more often. If you're not dying then you might not need to use your shield.
    Rijacki likes this.
  2. Szilent Augur

https://www.raidloot.com/spells?name=Proficiency II&effect=&class=&level=&view=Table

49665 Defensive Proficiency II WAR/254 0s 0s 120h n/a Self Stacking: Weapon Stances 2
    [stuff, and:]
    10: Increase Melee Mitigation by 12% (spa168)

49664 Dual-Wielding Proficiency II WAR/254 0s 0s 120h n/a Self Stacking: Weapon Stances 2
    [stuff, and:]
    10: Increase Melee Mitigation by 6% (spa168)
  3. Tucoh Augur

4. Juzam_Djinn Elder

Did somebody say HP warriors?

[IMG]
  5. Lluianae Elder

Oof. Toprem I'm surprised you even have that.

The piercing gaze of knight and cleric envy. Requiescat in pace, Battleblade.
  6. Juzam_Djinn Elder

I only have it because Photobucket has been bothering me for months about being over storage, went in and DL'ed everything I had on both accounts, one of them still had that comic I made.

Oh god, did he die? Or you just saying that because he quit?
  7. Lluianae Elder

I came across his obituary from 2017 some time ago. At first I wasn't confident if it was him until the mention of the Curious George games he worked on.
  8. Juzam_Djinn Elder

Oh damn, I didn't know. Googling for BB turns up some threads, his name got changed to Battleaxe and the last one was in 2016. You got a link to it?