Fixed Internally Collection XP

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Allayna, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Allayna Augur

- Holiday and expansion quest and collection achievement rewards that previously granted AA or XP have been updated to grant both AA and XP.

The experience portion of the reward used to say 2.00% experience and now it say 0.02 levels worth of experience.

I know it is the same math, but probably an unintended change visually.

While I personally didn't get to benefit from getting both AA and real xp from this change, it is a much welcome change as a catch up for people coming back to the game.
  2. Gialana Augur

I thought about reporting this but couldn't decide whether or not it was bad the way it's currently written. By the end of the day, I think I decided it was okay. If they change it back to 2.00%, it would make it consistent with other reward previews, but I'm not opposed to leaving it as is either.

I am happy to see that the experience rewards for collections have been standardized. There used to be some rewards that gave less regular experience the higher level you were. But those now report they give 2% at all levels, at least the ones I checked.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

It almost sounds like the person that put in the text for the reward descriptions is the same person that puts out the statements when there's a bonus xp period and tries to describe how much the bonus is...technically accurate, but needlessly confusing.
  4. Meeko Developer(Code)

Although this isn't strictly a bug, I agree that the preview messaging could use some work. I've submitted a ticket to see what adjustments can be made to make things clearer.
  5. Soulbanshee Augur

Meeko, I see the same display on XP achievements I scanned over for CoV and NoS also. ToL the ones I looked at seemed to be the "X% for level Y" style, and other earlier ones. I'm not sure about before the patch, it is weirdly inconsistent on achievements currently on more than the holiday collections.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.