[Request] Player illusion that cycles between Great Spirit models.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ZenMaster, Jan 17, 2023.

1. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I would like to humbly request a player illusion item that cycles between the Great Bear Spirit, Great Tiger Spirit, and Great Wolf Spirit models. In other words, an item that replicates the familiar effect but applied as a player illusion.

The models are very nice!

The quest or mission could draw from astrological, zodiac, indigenous (Native American), or bestiary literature.

Also, a grimling mercenary contract would be another cool item to introduce.
    SteamFox, Kaenneth and Sissruukk like this.
  2. Cicelee Augur

No.

And to elaborate, most player illusions are upright- not animals on all four legs. And I don't know if an upright bear or wolf or tiger would look good and be appropriate.

That illusion is best served for pets.
  3. Moak The Most High

shaman bear illusion and the beastlord/ ranger/ druid buffs that turn people into wolves (and some that turn trolls into whatever that is they are now, ogres to bears, kitties to tigers, wood elves to trees and iksar into those lizard dogs) and also that bard disguise thing that turns them into a blue drake. Theres plenty of illusions that turn player characters into non upright forms
    Kaenneth, Elyssanda, Deux and 2 others like this.
  4. Cicelee Augur

That is fair.
  5. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

6. Tucoh Augur

Paying 2 krono for a Kejaan Kerrath illusion, PST.
  7. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I want a wind fairy or forest fairy merc or pet illusion. For the love of Tunare, PLEASE! If you can't or won't do this, have the option to be able to purchase a bixie drone healer. I would be in EQ heaven if that was done.
  8. Flexin Not an amateur

In the event a Dev see's this post - I would also like to request a shadowman illusion. It's a dream rogue illusion.