[Agnarr] Open Plat POTIME Sat Jan 28th 8:30pm EST

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xeris, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Xeris Augur

Get your plat ready for the first plat raid of the year!

This next plat run will happen Saturday January 28th 8:30pm EST.

Who am I: I'm an officer of Charge the Lair and our primary raid leader. I've been on Agnarr since server launch and have been raiding Time pretty consistently since June of last year. I've also hosted many public backflagging events over the past several months.

How will this work: Mob dies. Item drops. I will ask for bids (in tells), and the highest bid wins. Provide me the plat (or krono equivalent), and then the loot will be assigned to your character.

Who can join: Anyone who is lvl 65. I want to make sure that we have some minimum requirements of certain classes to actually ensure the raid works (I.E. we need 5-6 clerics, handful of tanks, etc), but otherwise no particular restrictions. I don't care what guild you're from, whether you're a main, box, or what.

Box policy: Boxes are free to join the raid, but please let me know if you're boxing a character, which character it is. I will prefer mains to boxes, so if the raid becomes full, I'll start booting boxes for mains. I won't ask, I'll just start removing boxes. Preemptively, don't be offended if you have a box that gets removed, it's not personal!

What happens to the platinum after: I will take a raid log every 30 minutes ("tick"). At the end of the raid, I will distribute the platinum to each person, based on the amount of ticks they were at the raid for. 2% of the platinum generated by the raid will go to me

Raid start & end time: Raid will start Saturday January 28th @ 8:30pm EST. I'll probably start forming the raid at about 8:00 and aim to start promptly at 8:30. The raid will end when Quarm dies.

More specific rules:
    - The minimum bid for an item is 15,000 platinum during Phases 1-3. After Phase 3, the minimum bid will be 30,000 platinum.

- If you are not flagged for potime and can't enter the zone (due to lack of piggy spots) you will not receive a split for the time that you are unable to zone in, aka we are not paying you plat to not contribute to the raid

- Regardless of how many boxes/alts you bring, you will count as 1 person for purposes of the split. If you're not happy with this, don't bring a box. If I find out that you have boxes at the raid that aren't declared, you forfeit your split and will be banned from future raids

- If there are is a tie, each person will be asked to submit a new bid

- I'll use the Agnarr discord - you must be in discord to be eligible to receive plat. I don't care if you talk or not, but being in discord to listen to instructions is required. If I see someone in the raid that isn't in discord, I'll forfeit your split. I may or may not give warnings

- We'll try to clear as fast as possible, but I'll leave enough time between bosses to do loot and make sure the raid is ready, so it may take longer than you're used to clearing with your guilds

- Bids ideally are in platinum. Krono bids will be allowed, and a conversion rate will be announced at the start of the raid. I will also update this thread with the rate. There will be no change given.

- People please bring heal pots, I likely will NOT be selling them, but would love if people did!

- I'm expecting people to contribute on the raid. People who are consistently not contributing will be removed from the raid. I'll give 1 warning out to people who are egregiously not doing anything

Final note:
    This isn't a race and we'll go at a pace that allows us to finish in time. Also, please have fun!
    PathToEternity likes this.
  2. Herf Augur

Xeris is da man. Or da leezard. Or whatever he is.

Plat raids on Agnarr FTW. Bring cookies.
  3. Xeris Augur

cookies and plat!
  4. Xeris Augur

Sorry all, family issue came up and I will be away this coming weekend. The plat raid will be RESCHEDULED TO FEB 4th SATURDAY
  5. Xeris Augur

See you all Saturday :)