Fixed Internally Hills of Shade Quest: Carrion My Wayward Sprout

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ghadius, Aug 26, 2022.

1. Okram New Member

on Aradune server, same issue.. mob at 3% health, in melee range..

[Wed Jan 11 05:08:42 2023] A frenzied ancestor tries to punch YOU, but misses!
    [Wed Jan 11 05:08:42 2023] Your target does not meet the spell requirements.The Essence Extractor whirrs but does not light up.
    [Wed Jan 11 05:08:42 2023] Auto attack is on.
    [Wed Jan 11 05:08:42 2023] Your target does not meet the spell requirements.The Essence Extractor whirrs but does not light up.
    [Wed Jan 11 05:08:43 2023] You try to crush a frenzied ancestor, but miss!
    [Wed Jan 11 05:08:43 2023] Auto attack is off.
    [Wed Jan 11 05:08:43 2023] Your target does not meet the spell requirements.The Essence Extractor whirrs but does not light up.
    Oggnasius likes this.
  2. Wyora New Member

No mention of a fix for this in the Test patch notes, it would be nice to get either a response it's being worked on, or a fix.
    Oggnasius likes this.
  3. Clash New Member

Still bugged what a waste of time and bag space :(
    JuudgeD likes this.
  4. tuda Lorekeeper

This has been fixed internally for awhile now, when is it actually going to get pushed to live? Pretty lame to have completed the entire quest arc only to find out that the final task is bugged and cant be completed.
    JuudgeD and Skuz like this.
  5. Graethos Journeyman

Still broken. Support sent me this way to upvote the bug. If you guys really don't wanna fix it you can just send us all the faycite shard reward so we can finish our Blessed Celestine Faycite aug ;).
    JuudgeD likes this.
  6. Udayan New Member

Bump.........

Any response to this issue would be appreciated.
    JuudgeD likes this.
  7. JuudgeD New Member

As of today 2/8/23 still not working, tried every undead in zone..same message, your target doesn't meet the spell requirements, be nice to know if this is going to be fixed, since it's the last piece I need to finish Hero's Journey..
  8. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man