The EverQuest Show launches This Week! In EverQuest

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fading Illusion, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Fading Illusion Augur

Happy New Year EQ!

In 2023, I'm trying something new with The EverQuest Show.

Episodes of The EverQuest Show are expected to drop each month (Shooting for patch days) with 10 to 20 minute episodes that will strive to remain "evergreen."

The "news" segments (Since they date themselves more easily) will now be brought to you in a weekly installment called "This Week! in EverQuest"

The segments will be quick updates (1 to 1.5 min) about the the latest news, updates, breaking news and more in EQ and the entire EQ franchise.

I hope you'll check out the first installment of "This Week! in EverQuest" and let me know what you think!

I hope you all will continue to support the channel. I thank you for all the support. When any EQ content creators (Streamers, The EQ Show, podcasts etc) do well, EQ does well and keeps people active in the game, community.and gets players returning.

"A rising tide lifts all boats"

If you missed any of the previous EverQuest Show episodes or specials, be sure to check them out!

Episode 13 - Start of Season 2

Frostfell Gift Ideas Special
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

Thank you. Well done as usual.
    Fading Illusion likes this.
  3. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Very professional look. Well done.
  4. Fading Illusion Augur

It's been a very busy week for The EverQuest Show.

TWO news updates of our "This Week! in EverQuest" videos have dropped this week, covering the EQ and EQ2 roadmaps.

And there is some new specific info about the upcoming swag store in the latest video.
    Check them out and let me know what you think.

And the latest episode should be dropping next week!

Thanks for watching!
    Fading

This Week! in EverQuest - January 11, 2023

This Week! in EverQuest - January 12, 2023