Enchanters on Micheif

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by hein, Dec 18, 2022.

1. hein Augur

I’m just curious how well the enchanter class is doing on this server. I just ressubbed and I’m trying to figure out where and what to play.
  2. Trevalon Augur

Well I suspect you wont want for a guild.

Main chanters seem pretty rare these days to me.
  3. Vack Elder

Tis True what Trevalon said. We have some amazing enchanters but they are few and far between. If you start one on Mischief send Vack a tell. I have some hand me down leveling up gear you can have.
  4. Duckforceone Lord of the Ducks

almost no main enchanters in our EU guild... so yeah they are rare AF...
  5. Darkenr Elder

6. Mosharie New Member

I have a new level 70 enchanter on Mischief. I had my LFG flag up for hours yesterday and asked in channel for groups and nothing. Seems pretty dead now but maybe it was different during the holidays. Since there aren't really groups anyone know where to solo? I tried the back on Plane of Fire but it was strange all the mobs resisted charm. The mobs were levels 66-68 and my charm goes up to level 69. I was wondering if Muramite Proving Ground is descent.
  7. Lineater Augur

The level of mob you can charm in a zone is limited to whatever the charm cap was in era. So in PoFire you can still only charm up to level 64. Probably still good solo XP if you can drag a lvl 64 pet across the zone.
  8. Xhartor Augur

Mischief is in PoR, Guilds are willing to kill for main enchanters.

As for a playing a main enchanter, while there a reason they are so rare. However life start improving in a month when TSS comes out, and keeps getting better.
  9. Iyacc Augur

+1 for a main enchanter - yes please!
  10. ISmellLikeInnySwamp Augur

What is the full explanation as to why Enchanters lose their love for several expansions? I have a brief idea, but I'm probably missing something.
  11. Egil New Member

Enchanters can no longer charm in the most popular XP zones because the mobs are higher level than charm allows. As a result, Enchanters cannot slot into a group as DPS.

Tanks become stronger and can tank multiple mobs at a time, which makes CC less desirable.

So Enchanters are left as a slower, which Shamans do much better and Beastlords can also handle while providing more dps.