Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by GoldenFrog, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Is there a trick to Luclin xpac Twilight Sea Zone? Have got all the named except the main elemental bosses on their big island, missing the ven priest on the NW islands and most of the named in the secret area. Have cleared these places 10-15 times and am going insane. Do I need to manipulate the groupings? i.e. leave up one kind of elemental or leave up one kind of alien type npc cause killing them all doesn't seem to spawn the rares
  2. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Be prepared to spend alot of time here! Aero took me a longtime to get and the secret area isnt any nicer Praem took me along time to get as well. Twilight Sea and Scarlett desert arent for the weak.
    Deux likes this.
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

That zone had a lot of trouble with placeholders going under the world. Took me quite a while to finish that zone.
    Deux likes this.
  4. Petalonyx Augur

Try 100 clears and report back. 10-15 is nothing for many of the old world hunters. Each of these zones (Scarlet and Twighlight) is alone harder than entire expansion hunters in recent expansions. Expect a similar time investment.
    Deux likes this.
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea i was gonna say something but i wanted to be nice lol. People think there's a rare bonus and they should spawn with a few clears haha.
    Deux likes this.
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea kind of a joke actually Shadow of Luclin finishing all the hunter all you get is a Moonslayer title thats it no big bag or nothing. Wish they give these a good reward. You can finish off the new expansions faster than these. Samething for Original eq hunters Royal pain and no reward. Do Jagged forest and SK/NK if your bored and get back to me in a few months.
    Deux and Thunderkiks like this.
  7. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

:eek:
    Andarriel likes this.
  8. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I did over 100 clears on elemental island and secret area in twilight for awhile thought it was broken and no they werent under the mob my main playing char is a ranger.
    Deux likes this.
  9. EQYurien New Member

has anyone found any tricks to spawn old dimshimmer?
  10. MischiefTLP Augur

What's the problem with Scarlet Desert? Just started on it and seems pretty reasonable, kill mobs, named of that type spawn fairly frequently. Is it that some of the named are ultra rare?
  11. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Yes, like 4-5 of them are about as easy as winning the lottery. Id guess 90% of the zone could be done in a day or two. Those last few are garbage.
    Andarriel likes this.
  12. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yup alot of zones are like that. I did scarlet lot faster than twilight. But would rather do both than do Jagged/SK or NK again.