TLP servers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by itiswhatitis, Mar 6, 2022.

1. itiswhatitis Elder

How about make 2 server 1 stops at Luclin and the other stops at GoD. Then every year open up one server that starts in OOW. Allow transfers from the luclin server to the GoD one then transfer from the GoD one to the new servers starting in OOW. Create incentives that need to be completed before the transfer. Like you must have killed Vulak and AHA to transfer to the GOD server and on the GoD server you must be fully flagged for Potime and have cleared Tacvi before you transfer to the new server.
  2. James Augur

Make a server that stops at Luclin
    I'll sign off on that.
  3. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They have already had to wait for server merges in the past before opening new TLP servers and this idea would quickly run into limitations on the number of servers they can have running
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Appren Gnomercy

How about no?
  6. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

They made a server that stops at PoP. Already they are allowing people to transfer off because they have limited play options. Stopping at Luclin would be even worse.
    Appren likes this.
  7. Annatar New Member

Well considering I quit at POP on live and on progression servers this would be great for me.
  8. Waring_McMarrin Augur

And they already have a server that stops at PoP that you can join.
  9. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Mischief is only in LDON and is already tons better.
  10. Annatar New Member

It would have to stop at Luclin first of all. Second, I want a new fresh start I'm late to the TLP game and want to be there at the start and grow with the community. I will play until POP lands then call it quits and wait for the next new TLP server.
  11. Waring_McMarrin Augur

In that case they launch a new TLP server every year that would fit your needs.
  12. Nolrog Augur

A locked TLP is a failed concept. We don't need more.
    Genoane likes this.
  13. Corydon Augur

How about yes?
  14. Corydon Augur

You have no idea what you are talking about.
  15. Haak Augur

Hardly a failed concept. Agnarr was incredibly popular, and brought a lot of players who skipped other TLPs out of the woodwork. The problem with EQ is that there isn't any firm consensus on what everyone wants. The Mischief ruleset that some people swear by is the exact thing that drives others away. The same is true of an expansion locked server. I suppose all they can do is alternate between the various types that cater to the factions among the player base so that every few years they recapture the ones they don't in the time between.
  16. HoodenShuklak Augur

I think Luclin lock server should be the first modern TLP without MOTM. Might work then!
  17. Panikker Elder

Luclin locked tlp would be nice if it was free to play. Else there is agnarr. Again agnarr should be ftp because is dead only to please the p99 guys. If it was free to play or at least put it at 4.99 a month only that server it would be more active. What's the incentive to keep agnarr inactive below 60? Serves nothing . At least new players will buy pet illusions and stuff I know I would I Did it for other servers.
  18. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

Wow, March 8th to December 28th.

You have become better at Necromancy! (12)
  19. Runes Augur

For me, not enough content to lock it at Luclin and stay interested when PoP gets really fun, if they did another server PoP locked with release of all classes from start with FV loot rules I would get into that.