Santa Clause Xp Bonus

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by LostPaladin0001, Dec 20, 2022.

1. LostPaladin0001 New Member

Do it. Many XP bonus. I like Xp.
    Brontus likes this.
  2. Treeconix Elder

No. There is a New Year's bonus already.
  3. Morrigan Bowjobs

Instead of doing 2 bonuses back to back with Christmas and new years they've just combined the 2 and put it in between the 2 dates.
  4. Brontus EQ Player Activist

I don't understand why they can't have the bonus run from before Christmas to after New Years day. Something like Dec 22 to Jan 3 would be 12 days. The could call it the Twelve Days of Frostfell. They could create some holiday themed loot that only drops during this time.

Experience bonus weekends are a win win for the players and Darkpaw. More players log on and purchase experience bonus bottles than do during non-experience bonus times.

Not everyone has family and friends in real life that they can celebrate the holidays with. The holidays are a lonely time for many. Some folks have more friends online then in the real world. Having 12 days of experience bonus would have been a nice gesture of goodwill from Darkpaw for those folks and for those of us who have time off then.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

In-Game Bonuses
    To make this year’s event even sweeter, enjoy 50% bonus rare respawn chances and 20% off discounts in the Marketplace! These bonuses start at midnight tomorrow, December 27, and will end on January 3, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. PST.
    Xhartor and minimind like this.
  6. topple good idea generator

Yay? :(
    Herf and Stymie like this.
  7. Sortas New Member

oh man... this is sooo disappointing!
    Please give us some bonus exp! People have time, People are willing to spend time - so please give us some boni! :(
    Trey likes this.
  8. TrollMan Elder

lol 50% bonus rare spawns...maybe they are being stingy because of all the money we raised for Level Up #smh
  9. Herf Augur

From looking at last years announcement, we didn't get anything. From the year before, this is the bonus we got around this time.

Feb is the next likely XP bonus.
    TrollMan likes this.
  10. Tweakfour17 Augur

https://events.eqresource.com/ if you look here we did get the same bonus last year. Also looks more like March for Anniversary for next bonus xp to me.
  11. Trey Elder

Pretty lame not to give an xp bonus tbh; I was honestly shocked they didn't provide one this year :(
  12. Herf Augur

We didn't get one last year.
  13. Brontus EQ Player Activist

Experience bonuses events increase sales in the cash shop for experience potions because people use this time to get AAs and/or level up their alts. So it was very short-sighted and for Darkpaw not to offer an experience bonus and they left a lot of money on the table.
  14. Tweakfour17 Augur

They also had a new expansion just release, the faster the Live crowd gets max AA the faster they take off until the next expansion. I'm sure they have data on it and act accordingly. Or they don't and the game has managed to stay running for 23 years on accident.