Cannot Reproduce Mean Streets Mission "No You Don't" achievement broken

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Smokezz, Dec 18, 2022.

1. Smokezz The Bane Crew

With Thursday's hotfix: - Mean Streets (Mission) - Jakarashev should no longer restore all of his health when he teleports to one of his illusions.

You can't get the No You Don't achievement anymore. It fails every time.
    ChiiChii, Cadira, Sissruukk and 7 others like this.
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Definitely haven't seen this ach since the hotfix.
  3. Kilzadi Not an Uber

Same. I've tried to do this a few times and it's not working. Did they change it so you have to kill the all the illusions before he warps? Because I can't see that happening with 1 group.
  4. Mortenson King

Tried this yesterday , we did everything correctly and I didn't get the achievement :(
  5. Aldy New Member

Yes. My understanding is this is how this achievement is expected to be done. However I think the HP and damage dealt by the illusions needs to be scaled back immensely. Without two tanks I have no idea how you do this.

I was able to do it on the 21st in a group geared group with two tanks a shm and 3 dps. In our case both tanks were SKs and mostly able to heal themselves. We left one tank to solo the boss and keep himself alive while the remaining 5 killed the illusions.

We were within seconds of failing but were able to kill all 6 illusions and the tank was able to keep himself alive.
    I would really like to see this achievement looked at. It seems extra difficult.
  6. Kudladar New Member

Did the mission yesterday, NO message about swaps, still did not get the "No You Don't" chieve. Something is definitely broken. I've done this mission many times now and have yet to get it.

What's really annoying is that until this is fixed you can't evolve chase item.
    ChiiChii likes this.
  7. Kudladar New Member

If dev's need a situation to review. Mean Streets instance 4280 on Drinal. No failure message yet the achievement was not given for that run/instance/win.
  8. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

This achievement is still possible to get. We had someone at spot 4 before 35%, 20% to pull all 3 illusions back to 1 (or vice versa if you get the real Jak at spot 4) and hit burns then. The 7% wave of illusions didn't need to be killed. It is difficult to kill them in time, but still possible. If you get the real Jak at spot 2 or 3 you might need 2 people to pull.
  9. Toukan Augur

the other achievement "Waste no Effort" also seems broken. Done this several times, killed the 3 illusions before engaging real one, haven't gotten the ach.
  10. Soulbanshee Augur

There are illusions other than at the start of the mission.
  11. Sissruukk Rogue One

The achieve reads, "Defeat all illusions you find in the city before harming the real Jakarashev." One would assume that would only count with the 3 illusions (or 7 if you count the thug illusions) at the start because you have to engage Jakarashev soon after killing the third illusion.
    Toukan and Gialana like this.
  12. Gialana Augur

This is how I read it, too. Also, if you fight the real Jakarashev before killing the 3 fakes, he locks health at 2%, which lends support that this is the correct interpretation. I wonder if Toukan has failed the achievement because the real Jak took some dmg from damage shields before leashing.

On another note, I tried making the real Jak health lock at 2% before killing the 3rd illusion since in the first phase, the real Jak has far fewer hitpoints. I figured this would fail the achievement but make the mission somewhat easier. Unfortunately, that didn't work. As soon as the 3rd illusion died, the real Jak popped back up to 100% health.
  13. Toukan Augur

I know we got it on several characters before the hotfix. None since.
    I am reading it as defeating the 4 thug illusions and the 3 Jak illusions before engaging him. Sometimes (due to a seemingly broken mechanic) the real Jak has supposedly "switched" with an illusion, but they're on top of each other, and the real Jak takes damage before porting back to his spawn point. But other times have been flawless, illusion, illusion, illusion, Jak...and no achievements are given. Clearly they broke some things with their hotfix. Are the devs going to acknowledge this ?
    Sissruukk likes this.
  14. Sissruukk Rogue One

Is the Jak swap time based or HP based? I would assume time based because he HP locks and we have to wait the time out. Just a crazy thought here...if you aren't supposed to damage the real Jak at all until the illusions in all three swaps are done, then a tank would have to equip their TS trophies (if they have some) or some other non-damage type weapon, have no DS on, etc., and tank Jak with taunts only while the rest of the group runs around killing the other fake Jaks, then burn Jak down on the final swap Because Jak summons after getting engaged but not taking damage, the tank on Jak couldn't go to tank the fake ones, and the fake ones still have too many HP to take them out before the swaps.
  15. Moege Augur

kill thugs, leave fakes up
    When engaging him have 3 people 1 at each of the other spots, they need to be able to kill the fakes and the illusions. kill real one last.

its time based.
  16. Ratalthor Developer

We have been able to earn the achievement.

To earn the achievement, you need to kill 3x "an illusion" before Jakarashev ports to one of them and heals himself at ~35% and ~25%.