Prevent certain guilds or people from buying from my trader

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Xcelon Silverblade, Dec 17, 2022.

1. Xcelon Silverblade Paladin of Tallon Zek

is this possible? if not can we get this feature?
  2. demi Augur

3. Cicelee Augur

No. No.
    Nennius and Xyroff-cazic. like this.
  4. Act of Valor The Newest Member

This idea is bad and you should feel bad
    Allayna, strongbus and Tatanka like this.
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

You should try selling in the commonlands tunnel that way you will never have to sell to anyone you dont like.
  6. Ythera Augur

They could just log in to an alt to buy your thing.
  7. Xcelon Silverblade Paladin of Tallon Zek

because in pvp you dont want to equip your enemy
  8. demi Augur

is pvp still a thing .. i thought zek was a ghost server and DB just kept it unlocked for a haunted server for halloween and stuff
    Svann2 and Xcelon Silverblade like this.
  9. Xcelon Silverblade Paladin of Tallon Zek

ya there is no one here thats why I asking how to restrict a trader lol there are hundreds of people who play here.
  10. Loup Garou De loop de loop

Well, look at it this way. The other guy's stuff is always bigger better so maybe they will buy his instead. :rolleyes:
  11. demi Augur

only sell things on your trader that wont give your enemy an advantage .. there is plenty to sell ..
    TS mats, collects, bags, prize's , ornaments etc.. Lower lvl gear than what your lvl is ..
    I wouldn't sell any weapons at least not sharp ones .. maybe dulled would be ok ..
    Wayylon likes this.
  12. Karhar Dream Crusher

don't setup a trader
    Wdor and Treiln like this.
  13. Nennius Curmudgeon

A good practical solution that will likely be ignored.
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

Another practical solution that will also be ignored.
  15. Nennius Curmudgeon

Do we really want to to suggest weaponizing the Bazaar? I am sure that it already happens, but...

P.S. I have two traders up on Bristlebane. They are named &^%#@$% and &())(^%$#@. Feel free to give me your plat. for my stuff
  16. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

LOL even if you did that someone just load up a alt and buy off you. If you got things to low resellers will buy you out its all business just deal with it.
  17. Svann2 The Magnificent

Just price it at outrageous prices and you have your revenge. Thats what everyone else does.
    Tatanka likes this.
  18. Celephane Augur

The answer is so obvious, when they come to buy stuff, kill them, DUH
    Flatchy and Svann2 like this.