Forage bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tak!, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Tak! New Member

I have a dark elf rog, and a drakkin bard both with max forage AAs. No matter what zone they are in, they ONLY forage roots.
    Raptorjesus5 likes this.
  2. Laurana Augur

My Dark Elf Rogue is able to forage fine in any zone.
    • What server?
    • What zones?
    • What level is your Rogue?
    • Do you have the AAs?
  3. Tak! New Member

FV
    Any zone that i have been in. PoK, lobby, any NoS zone
    level 120
    all AAs pre NoS
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

#1 If you are hungry/thirsty, you will forage water/roots. So make sure you have stuffed yourself with some cheap whatever

I am not sure which zones do not have roots but I know I have been foraging a lot in the new expansion and have not gotten any roots yet. In other words what happens if you forage where there are no roots?
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

You'll eat roots and like it. :p
    CatsPaws likes this.
  6. Tak! New Member

not sure where i can test where there are no roots. in shar val i lost count of foraging roots over 50 times.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

These are some of the older zones that used to not have roots in their forage table:

The Grey
    Plane of Disease
    Crypt of Decay
    Plane of Innovation
    Plane of Torment
    Everfrost Ldons

Not sure what they can do if more players are not having this bug - I would think there would be a bigger outcry if others were only foraging roots. I mean there's beans and juices, some crinkly berry looking things and other stuff in Shar Vahl, Divided.

Maybe run a file verification
  8. Tak! New Member

my shaman has no issues though. i think if it were a file, it be for all my toons. I am gonna run the bard to poi and see what happens.
  9. Tak! New Member

left after 3 forage attempts in PoI. all roots.
    Raptorjesus5 likes this.
  10. AlsoTak! New Member

Found the issue! This is on 2 level 120 max AA toons to include forage. One is a DE rog, the other is a Drakkin Bard. Both have a skill of 100, which i assume comes from the AA. They dont actually have the skill of forage if you go to a grand master for their class.
  11. Grove Augur

Also note that roots are always available in a forage table even though not common under ordinary circumstances. If you are hungry (as noted above) you will always forage roots. (Same for thirsty forages water.)