XEGONY - LIONS OF THE HEART - EST/CST/PST

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

..................LIONS OF THE HEART
    . ..................................My heart is a Lion, my blades are its claws.
    ................................... It's bravery sustains me. Its honor my cause.
    [IMG]
    Time Zone: EST/CST/PST
    Content: Primarily group content.
    Recruiting: All players welcome regardless of level or play experience.
    In Game Contact: Corwyhn, , Findaormie, or Yzzer or do a [/who "Lions of the Heart" all] which will show the first 20 members online and ask one for an officer or just ask in General Chat.
    Lions of the Heart has been constantly active for 24 years and is under original guild leadership. We are extremely welcoming to new and returning players.
    We do not require you to[IMG] put all your characters in our guild. Many members do but it is not a requirement. We also do not mind being the guild you level up in while working towards apping to a raid guild. We just want people to have fun and help out as we can.
    Our goal is to be a friendly stress free environment with occasional raiding but primarily focusing on group gaming.
    We welcome players of all levels and classes, All Access or Free to Play, Soloers, Groupers and Boxers. We try to be an all inclusive guild.
    Traditionally our membership has been comprised of older players though we welcome members of all ages.
    We have a low drama environment and our guild is well respected on our server. But please feel free to check with others on the server. Always check your facts
    We will never ask members for any sorts of donations in game or on our website.
    Our guild rules primarily revolve around ensuring all members are respected and allowed to play the game in a manner they enjoy as long as it is not to the detriment of others.
    In practice we have a relatively simple yet organized guild roster system.
    Although we have a full set of ranks we primarily use three titled Member, Senior Member and Officer. We just don't see the need in an inflated rank structure.
    Although we have an overall older group of players we still keep guild chat clean. We always try to ensure that guild chat is a friendly positive place for all our players.
    Please feel free to post any questions or speak to me in game.
    Regards,
    Corwyhn Lionheart.
    Fenthen likes this.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Looks like our ad had too many replies and had to be locked. Here is the new one.

Almost 2 pm on a Monday and 97 toons online.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Around 7:20 pm on a Sunday and 89 toons online.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Sunday at 4 pm and 111 toons online.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come check us out on Xegony! Feel free to make a test toon on our server to get a guild invite and take us for a test ride and see if we might be the right place for you.
  6. Raidarr Journeyman

Looking for an Officer to speak with and possible guild tag around 6am EST. (3 days - none to be found online)
  7. galaeb New Member

was looking for old friends to say hi.. this is galaeb been a long time away
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Howdy Galaeb!
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

My apologies for not getting back to you in a timely manner.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come join us on Xegony!
  11. Treiln Augur

Played with these guys before my last break. Definitely recommend if on Xegony!
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I know what you're thinking. Did he do six guild ads or only five this week? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, i kind of lost track myself. But being that this is Lions of the Heart the friendliest casual guild in the world, and would make your EQ time a lot of fun, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya?

Come to Xegony make a toon and join us to check us out.. Kick the tires and see that we are a friendly guild that welcomes players who want to just enjoy EQ.
    Goranothos likes this.
  13. demi Augur

so is this guild still around ? cant find anyone from lions with /who all
    UPdate: so didnt realize had to put the " " in "lions of the heart" ..
    so did a /who "lions of the heart" all and came back with lots of hits .. ty

was thinking of switching servers , would have to basically start brand new with a 85 heroic

but wanted to see if guild is busy for the times i play (which is late at night eary mornings )
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  14. Treiln Augur

From what I recall when I last played with these guys, they’ve got a healthy roster in even the most off hours. :) shouldn’t have an issue!
    Corwyhn Lionheart and demi like this.
  15. demi Augur

also how is server population on Xegony ?

is it overrun with Bot armies and such ?

I have not played on Xegony sense 2000 ..
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well Xegony is one of the highest population servers from what I know. Unless that has changed in the last year or so.

Overrun with bot armies? Hmmm... I don't feel so I know a lot of those big armies of bots have gone away but been a while since I ran into one on Xegony myself but RL has taken up most of my time in this last year. So what EQ I have played lately has mostly been guild admin stuff.

My suggestion make a toon on Xegony and ask in general chat perhaps? I don't want to steer you wrong at all. Also free to ask for that toon to be added to Lions just so you can look around and talk to the folks unless you are looking for a raid guild not sure which will let you add a toon just to look around these days.
  17. demi Augur

ty for the fast reply..

Im going to create a toon over there in the next day or 2 .. will try to get an invite and have a look see.

I'm not a raider and don't plan on ever raiding. was never my thing.. did a few pick up raids long time ago when PoP, HoT and VoA , but nothin since ..

I play late at night .. I'm in the west coast US so im PST .. and play mostly 11pm - 3 or 4am few days a week.. it would be nice if the guild had some casual players that liked to group around those times .. not looking for a ton of players online then but a few would be nice :p ..

I do box 1 or 2 other toons , however I would rather focus on my main and group with others than box .. only reason I box is cause grouping is difficult during the times I play .. especially in past expansion content ..

I'll be starting a couple of 85 heroic toons .. just have to decide on the class's and names for them :p

Question: I have a lowbie toon over there now lvl 7 , could i get a guild invite but it wont be my main toon just wanted to log in late at night and see what guild roster looks like and stuff .. once I make my main will disband the lowbie toon .. if that would be ok ..
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Sure that would not be a problem. And keeping or removing the low level toon in the guild is up to up you.

We are just about providing a friendly and easygoing environment for players to enjoy the game. Some of us play hard core and some of us just like the game to relax and have friendly folks to hang with.
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Belated Merry Christmas to all!
    Graag Baash likes this.
  20. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

My heart is a Lion,
    My blades are it’s claws.
    It’s bravery sustains me.
    It’s honor my cause.