Yelinak Transfers to Agnarr

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Quantumalgo, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Quantumalgo New Member

How about give Yelinak people the the ability to transfer to Agnarr before the expansion grows out of ERA.

I'm sure there are others who don't have much desire to play past the POP Era and would welcome this service. It could help Agnarr's population as well. They have the same rule set so it should be allowed.

Easy feature to add for all Traditional TLP's with same ruleset.
    ISmellLikeInnySwamp and Brildon like this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

No objection to that idea from me, though I suspect the actual numbers that would want this would be tiny.
  3. ISmellLikeInnySwamp Augur

I think that Daybreak could take it one step further.

1) Yelinak players are allowed to transfer over to Agnarr before God launches.
    2) Daybreak creates a second expansion locked server which stops at say TSS.
    3) TLP players have the choice to bail at PoP for Agnarr or take their adventures a little further and jump off at say 5ish expansions later for the second expansion locked server.
  4. Xeris Augur

That'd be a nice add. People could also just play on Agnarr in general :D
  5. Herf Augur

Agnarr continues to attract new and returning players. Check it out :)
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  6. Bewts Augur

It would actually be nice if future TLP could detour off of their expansion to a content locked one like Agnarr and perhaps another content locked one X expansions later.

I even a small migration would help reinvigorate / replace some of the attrition that pulls down on era locked servers.

I would 100% make it a one way street though, similar to how it works for FV… once you go there your character cannot leave.
  7. Trey Elder

Yeli groups are hard to find right now. Maybe the other server would be different, but I've spent 3 days looking for a group and/or guild invite here and there on a 42 wizard via General chat and I've not even had one person respond.
  8. Vecsus New Member

We have a saying in my guild “the best way to find a group is to make a group.” Pillage and Plunder is always recruiting. Hit me up in game to discuss. Vecsus/Veclord