Show us your festive plot decor!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran_BetaTester, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

2. demi Augur

whats the inside look like ? very nice on the outside .. ty for the pic
    Fading Illusion likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I highly recommend anyone to create a new level 1 character on Drinal (skip the tutorial) and check out Vlad's work in Colonial Island neighborhood- its amazing. Has interactive gnomes and harleys in fireplaces!
  4. demi Augur

ok i created a toon on drinal and went to Colonial island , and couldnt find any xmas looking houses in neighborhood..

there was only one plot owned by a vaddiszno which was empty had nothing on it ..

and there were 3 plots named halloween but no decor on outside and couldnt/wouldnt allow me entry on the inside .. ?? am i missing something .. you sure its on drinal or right neighborhood ?

Update: i found a few houses in the Guild neighborhood section that has some nice decor .. 1 xmas themed and few look like halloween themed .. although i couldnt enter few of them as im an ogre with no shrink so will have to recreate toon as a gnome :p

Update #2 .. make sure you have a few ways to gate out .. it seems i entered a halloween house and couldnt find the door to get out lol , im gonna make me a halfling druid :p small and can gate .. heroic of course

Nice decor on those houses , although some of them I could not get out of and having to gate out back to pok or throne kinda sux ..
    Fading Illusion and Wayylon like this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The skating rink and interior decorated house is at 125 Park Circle next to the xmas tree lot. The Halloween ones are nearby and if you use the spring you will see other plots under the name "Halloween". Although I just wandered around each neighborhood and found many cool ones. There is also a fun house one. The Harley motorcycle coming out of the flames is at 106 Park Circle. There is also another fireplace in the same house with a gnome on a spit in a fireplace.

If you can't find the door then to get out of any house on any neighborhood you can use the command /leaverealestate and it will pop you to back outside the house.

Yes, I noticed he has adjusted the permissions so many of the characters I was not able to interact with again. Sometimes the fog is way too much and have to use the map to get back on the road lol
    Wayylon and demi like this.
  6. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Inside is not complete because it is a Hermit's Hideaway and a Studio house. I haven't figured out what to do with it yet.
    Thanks for liking!
  7. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I'll do that right now!
  8. Marton Augur

This sounds cool. I'll make lvl 1 on Drinal and go check it out today.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I really like the outside of yours. Which snow did you use for the roof and ground? I used presents I got from the frostfell quests to decorate too

I am holding out for a sale in marketplace (hopefully) cause there is a ton of stuff I want to get.
  10. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

ahh I got to look into that presents you talk about @@ .. Snow patch is what I used.
    I'm out some $ doing it for sure :D. Problem we have is 120 slots in plots. Wish there were more room!
  11. Vlad Diszno Augur

Name or house: Who Saves Frostfell?!
    108 Park Circle
    owner: Meisterburger
    Entry via the exposed part of bixie hive in doorway.

Use /leaverealestate to exit.

Next door to it is the skating rink, can’t recall which of my alts is the owner.

Most of the decorated places are in the Park Circle section, only 2 there are Frostfell themed. The rest are more aligned w NotD, if any holiday.

Maybe I have too many alts (w names tempting folks to visit on certain holidays) owning too many properties. I may have to change that so those w names like Halloween only own a property that is actually decorated. Most of the zone is like a junkyard where I’ e messed around w ideas or just plain storage.

edit: Tip- use /leaverealestate to exit houses w/ the doors blocked off
    or
    EQ Button- Real Estate- Leave Real Estate
  12. Sheebea Augur

Be sure to check out Balrogk's home on Rathe server. Grey Hawk Village. Be sure to have all effects on! He won numerous 1st place when people use to vote. Most items built by hand. Before Market place items.
  13. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

I've cleaned up the shenanigans, please repost the cool images (had to remove them as they quoted the shenanigans :( )
  14. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

One of Vlad's - its better in person :)

[IMG]
    Qwalla likes this.
  15. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Sent you a PM.
    Thanks!