Nights of Shadow: Level Requirements?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Agrippa, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Agrippa Augur

Good day! I'm a returning player that has a (now) 108th level enchanter that I had hoped to pair with a friend that had recruited me to return. We've been unable, so far, for me to actually be able to do any Nights of Shadow content with him, however. He's offered to backtrack and have his character(s) bottomfeed on much older content just for the purpose of catching me up so that I can do NoS content with him. I'm not finding anything online, however, what the actual level requirements are do any NoS content. Can I do tasks and missions with him at 110th level? 115th level? There are quite a few mobs that are well under 120th level, so, surely, the content hasn't been designed for 120+ only, I'm hoping? I've heard from a guild member that they were unable to add a 118th level character to a task. Can anyone, please, confirm what the actual level requirement is to do any NoS content? Thanks in advance.
  2. Loup Garou De loop de loop

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:Progression_Through_Night_of_Shadows

Go to that link which takes you to Allah. Now click on one of the zones mentioned below in blue like Shar Vahl, Divided and you will see over on the right it lists the levels for the zone. Which is 115-120. That site mentions this expansion is level 100 required.

Also if you pull up your map and in the upper right corner go to "zone guide" and look up the zones for NOS it will list the levels.

That being said there are some players who can solo those red mobs in NOS and others who are level 120 and even with a group will still die in minutes.

Also keep in mind that there are some bugs still happening also 60% of the time when someone says I was level whatever and could not get the task its because of some other issue. A pre flag or wrong steps etc.

I don't think doing past expansions is "bottom feeding" and that is kinda derogatory. And you would not need to do "much older" content.

But WB and gratz on level 108!
  3. DeadRagarr Augur

Quests require 120 I think to do.
  4. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

If you're level 108. don't be in such a hurry to get to NOS. You'll be absolutely useless in those zones at this point. Go to your level appropriate zones, you'll be more productive.
    Treiln likes this.
  5. Marton Augur

116 and up should be able to quest in NoS. Not sure why only lvl 120 can request. Maybe an error?
  6. Allayna Augur

Aye, tried on a 119 toon, can't do any questing, 115 and up would encourage grouping.
  7. demi Augur

so only a lvl 120 can request the missions , but can a lvl 116+ be in group and get the task also ?