Good's Maps Pack

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Mar 4, 2017.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

??? When you click his link (GoodsMaps.com) on his name (Orbital) it will open a page and in upper right corner is a download icon. You click that, it downloads them all, you put them in your folder and then you sign into the game and they are there.

There is also Brewell's map packs http://www.eqmaps.info/

And u tube videos to help you download
    Orbital101 likes this.
  2. Zunnoab Augur

You're probably looking at the folder from 2020. Download "goodsmaps_6-14-2022.zip" (as of this post) instead.
  3. Orbital101 Augur

yep look like i lost my .com, fixed my signature too.
  4. Malbro Augur

On your shadow valley map, the respawn timer says 20 minutes when it actually 13:40 minutes.
  5. Orbital101 Augur

The problem with respawn timers was that every time I was timing something it was giving me a different time and I got tired of starting over. There is a -/+ respawn timer on some of them and type of mobs as different timer.
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Yes. I noticed today in GD (ToV) that in the caves where Laima spawns, the other mobs repop much quicker than the few (5-6) spots which are actual placeholders for Laima. So it can vary just within the same zone.
  7. Malbro Augur

I am in Tower or Rot and have noticed that the ground spawn listing in your collection map set are NOT showing up.

I have the latest map set.
  8. darkengreyelf New Member

When I downloaded game August 2021 I got the maps loaded up easily. However when the I had to send in for a new motherboard I have not been able to download all of the, maps. I tried to create my own in game maps but whenever I logout and get on game next day or later that day they are not any longer there. It makes it real hard to move though large and difficult zone and is very frsstrating.
  9. Orbital101 Augur

Try this.
    Open the patcher and click on the cog at the bottom left(must be logged out for the cog to appear)
    [IMG]
    Open the Game Directory to make sure you are in the proper folder linked to your patcher[IMG]Click and open the maps folder
    [IMG]
    This is where you add your extra map folders
    [IMG]
    OldTimer, Skewert, Andarriel and 2 others like this.
  10. Orbital101 Augur

Log in and once in game open the map window and click on the scroll down in the top left corner and select your maps folder of your choice.

[IMG]
    Nennius, Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Fanra like this.
  11. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Hey Good, I notice in that impressive alt map list of yours, you aren't showing the dark versions that umm.. Razzy? made..
    https://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=6855
    Sometimes when my eyes are tired I like to use them..

they are yours and Brew's maps, just on black background..
    [IMG]
  12. Orbital101 Augur

Maps for Night of Shadows are pretty much done, I just need to do a final pass through on quests and hunters to make sure nothing has changed. I'm thinking I am not going to be adding every single NPC in Shadeweaver, Shar Vahl and Shadowhaven, especially since most of them are on Find, but if anyone has any suggestions I might consider adding them.

I will send all layers and the collection folder to those that have already donated and to those that will before the expansion goes live...Once the expansion goes live I won’t be looking at my emails for the next 48 hrs, after which I will then release everything to everyone. This is just to minimize the traffic while I do the progression.

Happy hunting, questing and traveling!
    Rijacki, Skewert, Gengrel and 5 others like this.
  13. Gengrel Lorekeeper

is there an updated link, ill give these a shot and thank you for your time on them. Dark mode looks sweet if there but if not yet thats fine. brewalls has some maps for hunter that are nice but some are still old in packs like lavastorm etc, annoying to one by one .

I tried clicking the link in sig for ALL MAPS , it just kept spinning. 1st page url sent me to request access :( Thank you.
  14. Gengrel Lorekeeper

sig link works now, not sure if changed it that fast or just needed to reload a 5th time. thanks
  15. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Thank you again Goodurden for all of the hard work you put into this throughout Beta. We Really REEALLY Appreciate it.
    Fanra, Nennius, Zunnoab and 6 others like this.
  16. Annastasya Augur

Great work as always, Goodurden! Appreciate you sharing your love for the game with your fellow players.
    Treiln, Orbital101, Zunnoab and 2 others like this.
  17. Flatchy Court Jester

Your the man Goodie! Look forward to downloading your maps every year! Especially like the addition of the respawn timers.
    Nennius and Fanra like this.
  18. Maedhros High King

Well done with the flare on the Darklight map. I enjoy the extra artwork that you created with the mushrooms, flowers and spiders webs etc.
  19. Flatchy Court Jester

Looks like I spoke to soon, I do not have the respawn timers on this exp maps! Please Good Sir next go round can we see them again?
  20. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

The link you gave, downloaded and instructions :
    readme.txt