Tradeskill Depot: Items in depot counter doesn't update above 1000 items.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Arwyn-RoV, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Arwyn-RoV Augur

You can still add, find and remove the 1001th and beyond items, but the counter in the upper left corner of the Depot window doesn't reflect new additions. This mistakenly gives the user the impression that the window didn't accept the addition, however it is in the list and is findable. So it seems cosmetic.
  2. weredingo New Member

mine counted accurately in to the 7000s on my highest quantity items. unfortunate it all vanished win i logged out...
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

What are you describing? Depot stacks up to 99,999, the counter is number of stacks / depot limit, 1001 isn't a new stack.
  4. Tweakfour17 Augur

They seem to be describing total slots, ie Premium started with 470, they now have over 1000 and its not updating past that.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  5. Arwyn-RoV Augur

exactly. new slots aren't being shown
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

Are you sure you added items that did not already have a stack started in depot? Add a screenshot of your depot window.
  7. Waring_McMarrin Augur

If you have 1000 of an item in the depot that stacks to 1000 and you add more of that item it will not take up additional slots, instead that item will now show 1001 (or how many more you added to the depot). This works all the way up to 99,999 at which point you will not be able to add more of that item to the depot. An item will never take up more then a single slot in your depot and you can never have more then 99,999 of a single item in it.
    Petalonyx likes this.
  8. Tweakfour17 Augur

You're misunderstanding their issue. They have over 1000 *slots*, after 1000 unqiue items are added, the total stops adding up. The items go in, but it's stuck at 1000
  9. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I think it is a bit unclear as to what the problem is.
  10. Tweakfour17 Augur

Op mentions the counter in the upper left corner, that's total slots not any individual item. They also confirmed the issue in a reply to my previous post.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  11. ShadowMan Augur

Sounds like they are saying they bought the premium expansion and had 490 item slots. They then via station cash bought another 511 slots at least. For a total of at least 1,001 available slots to stack items in.

Each of those 1,001 slots can hold 99,999 of a particular TS item however once they put the 1,001 item in the depot it doesn't display that the depot has that many and the counter stays at 1,000 slots. So the 1,001, 1,002, 1,999th items added to the depot go in but are not reflected in the item counter.
    Petalonyx and Tweakfour17 like this.
  12. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I understand that but the way I read the post is they are expecting multiple slots to be used for a single item because it was above the stacking limit for the item.
  13. Mukkul Augur

There are two numbers in the upper left corner of the Tradeskill Depot window. Which one is buggy -- the number of slots in use count, or the capacity count?