Kudos to the NoS graphic art team!!!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rylak, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Rylak Elder

You all keep getting better and better with what you are putting out these last few expansions.

The details on the models is just so damn good given how old the game is.

My favorites so far are the various iterations of the fungal fiends, the detail on the clik'nar (The named Skitter in Shadow Haven felt like I was in reliving a fight scene out of Starship Troopers), and the eyes on the mushrooms?? WTF!! so erie!!

Great job all....
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

Agreed. I like the look of the new zones.
  3. Elyssanda Bardbrain

last couple of years the art dept has really knocked it out of the ballpark.
  4. ttobey Developer

Thanks! We appreciate that a lot!
    Brontus, Nennius, Zunnoab and 2 others like this.
  5. Mikana Augur

Heh, just commented to somebody in Discord how cool the new mushrooms were - love the fanged maws on their caps :)
    ttobey likes this.
  6. Vumad Cape Wearer

Despite liking ToS, I hated the ice. I played very little of CoV. All that bright blue light. Migraine.

Loved Bloodfalls last expansions and I was just running around Shadeweavers Tangle thinking what a good looking zone.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  7. Tucoh Augur

We were just talking about how cool the new clik`nar are, especially the eyes on the back. The graphics on the friendly NPCs in The Spirit Fades are just, great. I can't wait to work through Deepshade / Darklight and murder all these beautiful creations.
    ttobey likes this.
  8. Zunnoab Augur

I can't unsee the pattern on the elementals as having giant cartoony eyes and I love it.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  9. demi Augur

wheres the pic ?
  10. Zunnoab Augur

[IMG]
    Elyssanda, Rijacki and demi like this.
  11. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Of course they're eyes! What else would they be?
    Qwalla and Zunnoab like this.
  12. Lyyr Lorekeeper

Loving the weapon and range graphics too. I wish the stats and effects were as interesting as the graphics.
  13. dwish Augur

I have to agree. Many of the mobs in a lot of the new zones look very nice and I definitely noticed as well. Nice work!