What is this in the notes about dot changes?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fian, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Druids are not supposed to be a DPS class...they were designed as a swiss knife that was easier to play than specialized classes. Druids have no business getting any improvements at all in DD or DOT capabilities.
    Eaedyilye likes this.
  2. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

All you guys playing tiny violins in this thread bring to mind the poem by Lucretius...

"Pleasant it is, when over a great sea the winds trouble the waters, to gaze from shore upon another's great tribulation; not because any man's troubles are a delectable joy, but because to perceive you are free of them yourself is pleasant."
    Nennius and Eaedyilye like this.
  3. Tenafter New Member

One AA upgrade between Arch/Class and -20% knock back in DPS. They should of been wearing ski-masks when they sold the pre-orders.
  4. Cicelee Augur

If you race someone in a 100 yard dash and win by 10 seconds, then race them again and win by 4 seconds...

I mean. You are still winning.
  5. tsiawdroi TittyGOAT

druids will still come in top 5 for dps in nos
  6. Ozadar Elder

We suck again.

Ozadar of Zek
    120 Necro
  7. Act of Valor The Newest Member

No you don't, and you are fully aware of this
  8. Fohpo Augur

I mean, most classes in the game have moved away from their original intent/implementation and that's not necessarily a bad thing.
    Raptorjesus5 likes this.
  9. FyrasDrinal Journeyman

I bought 4 level 100 heroic toons the week of the xp bonus to make a necro army. Had I known this was coming, I would have saved myself about $100...
  10. Tucoh Augur

Your necro army is still going to be very strong.
  11. Szilent Augur

also he's wrong about their original intent/implementation
    Wayylon and Fohpo like this.
  12. Fohpo Augur

I’d agree but I didn’t want to speak for the devs who created classes, i just don’t feel like debating players perceived intention of the devs with somebody who clearly sees in black and white. Nothing is ever that simple.
  13. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Can't you delete them and reuse the heroic slot? or was that only for level 85 heroics?
    Svann2 likes this.
  14. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

well if we don't , who will?
  15. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Goodthing you dont play a wizard!
    Svann2 and Deux like this.
  16. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Actually I wish they would forget about necros for a while like they did you guys!
    Toruch Fleshrot likes this.
  17. zleski Augur

Every DOT class was nerfed except enchanters (who will see a marginal increase). Should you be concerned, as an Enchanter? Probably. If you group with the affected classes, it will take longer to kill things compared to yesterday. In the long run it'll be fine.
  18. Drink water New Member

Happy launch day Necros,
    Toruch Fleshrot likes this.
  19. Tappin Augur

So basically, you go from hero to zero every time an expansion comes out? I don't think DP understands how properly fix things. They just remove features and nerf things instead.
  20. demi Augur

its 1 step forward , 2 steps back ..

and they still want that money coming in .. and the funny thing is they get it ..

I may complain , but they get my money as well eventually