Fixed Unable to log into Live (Tunare)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Fian, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Agrippa Augur

Are there any achievements that are tied to a guild and not a raid? Size or having same tag on Beta don't seem related. Would a guild's age, perhaps? In my own case, characters that haven't been able to log in are in a guild that has a decent history. Characters able to log in have been in newer guilds or untagged. Can't speak for everyone, of course, just brainstorming.
  2. Spliskin Journeyman

No one in Black Dragon Legion on Luclin can log in, including me on my multiple accounts with BDL guilded characters. My alts in small guilds on same account can log in without a problem. BDL has the largest guild hall possible I believe, my alts are in modest guild halls.
  3. vylo Augur

Some of the people locked out are on servers where guild halls don't exist yet.
  4. TLP Addict Augur

These guilds being referenced are on Yelinak which is a TLP server in original Luclin still, no guild halls on that server yet.
  5. Senlronia Lorekeeper

Yup, can confirm, none of my guilded characters can log on, tried on Aaradune and Luclin.
  6. Slasher Augur

It seems to be guild related. Can't log into any toons in raid guild but can log into toons in my alt guild.
  7. Asheya New Member

Yeah, as others have mentioned, this is happening on TLPs where Guild Halls don't exist and also where guilds of similar sizes and ages seem arbitrarily affected. I'm at a loss as to what the causation may be.
  8. Ozadar Elder

I thought Palatial guild halls might be an issue, but noticed our rival guild Chaotic Entry had a few characters on. They are a smaller guild so member size might be more of an issue.

Ozadar of Zek
    Ascending Dawn
  9. Xalatan New Member

No one from Infinit guild on Tunare can log on... Any fix Devs?
  10. Knifen Augur

I cant get in on my guilded toons but we have some others that are not in the guild but have access to our guild hall. They can log in and zone in to our guild hall and it loads just fine.
  11. bellanorte New Member

Same thing here....Bertox server
  12. Ozadar Elder

All servers locked. Fix incoming?

Ozadar of Zek
  13. TestRat New Member

Strange I logged in an un guilded toon went to the guild plot and its empty. Shows the guild owns it but no owner and no guildhall there.
  14. klanderso Developer

We're going to be locking and restarting the servers to fix this.
  15. Dariellia_Luclin New Member

Can log in all of my toons except my level 120 Warrior on Luclin - Stromm.
    Parked him this morning in a safe spot in zone and when I try to log him in now client freezes at character select when I press Enter World.
    Validated game files.
    reset to default ui.
    Regenerated game files.
    Can log into some toons on Luclin - Stromm without issue.
    Others I eventually get the "Your login could not be validated. Please try logging in again." after freezing at character select.
  16. Agrippa Augur

My own characters and multiple others from Knights of Infinity on Firiona Vie server have now been able to log in successfully. Thank you, @Ratalthor and klanderso!
  17. Barbarylion New Member

my character with this issue is in a different guild than all of my other characters. ... my other characters that share the same server and are in a different guild with a basic guild hall. the character with is issue is in a guild with the large guild hall. ... before logging in to have this issue all of my characters had camped out in the same zone, non were in any type of guild hall zone.
  18. Ratalthor Developer

The servers are back up and the issue should be fixed. Please let me know if you are still having issues.

And thanks to everyone who PM'd me information!
  19. Skipper Sunkdaboat New Member

Thanks for getting everything back up and running. Just curious if you could share what the issue was.