No LDoN compass in Innothule Swamp

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Mukkul, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Mukkul Augur

When you obtain a LDoN Deepest Guk adventure that zones in through a rotting tree trunk in Innothule Swamp, it doesn't show the direction on your compass like instance zones are supposed to do. Apparently this has been broken since the zone of Innothule Swamp was revamped some years ago.
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Estalia Journeyman

Was innothule swamp a pick at the time? I know in non base zones it wasn't showing on compass for instances like in broodlands. Haven't paid attention in innothule.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This one and the one for the sandpit in RO have both been broken on and off since conception, way before revamp. You can google and find the /loc in most write ups now
  4. Mukkul Augur

Yeah I know the location, it's on my map, but people doing the adventure(s) for the first time are going to have a tougher time finding the entrance because of this bug.
  5. Mukkul Augur

To add a data point to this bug -- the compass pointer works with the LDoN raids in Innothule Swamp, just not with the group adventures.
  6. Gialana Augur

This might be server-, client-, or adventure-dependent. However, on Emarr, all of the combinations I tried showed the way to the rotting tree trunk on my compass. I'm using the default UI and used a level 120 character. I only requested the Boss adventures, and I declined any that were through the barricaded door in Upper Guk since those obviously wouldn't have given me a direction on my compass in Innothule Swamp.

Here are the Boss adventures I tried. All indicated the way to the rotting tree:
    Bazrael Firefall in Deepest Guk: The Accursed Sanctuary (shown in the image below)
    Airerick the Nightdweller in Deepest Guk: Root Garden
    Korta Archpriest Bhotea in Deepest Guk: Mushroom Grove
    Aikyik of the Cauldron in Deepest Guk: Mushroom Grove
    Tazih the Eternal in Deepest Guk: Accursed Sanctuary
    Lokta Ancient Giddib in Deepest Guk: Cauldron of Lost Souls

[IMG]
  7. Mukkul Augur

So it works for you but not for me in Innothule Swamp, bizarre.

I was also doing Boss adventures from South Ro, but with Hard mode selected.
  8. Gialana Augur

Which server are you on? During my testing, I also switched between Normal and Hard mode. Above a certain level, I think Hard and Normal both give the maximum difficulty adventures, but I wanted to make sure. I also looked at 2 different characters on 2 different accounts on 2 different computers. They both got the mark on the compass.

I do wonder if it's an intermittent problem like Catpaws suggested because I think I had a heck of a time finding the rotting tree entrance during TBL when I was getting the LDoN travelers achievements to evolve the TBL boots.
  9. Loup Garou De loop de loop

It was capped so if your group average level is 67 or higher, then you are automatically given the 65 high difficulty scaling.
  10. Aanuvane Augur

I have experienced this bug on Povar for as long as I can remember. I only do hard kill count missions.
  11. Mukkul Augur

I'm on Cazic - regular server.

Normal mode takes on hard mode properties in certain ways at level beyond level 65, but I think there are still differences. I know they're still quantified separately on the Leaderboard, and separately on your list of last 5 adventures locked out to you, and I'm not sure but rare mobs might spawn more frequently when hard mode is selected.