Chaenz Abella quest NPC in Commonlands does not respond to Hail

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Mukkul, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Mukkul Augur

Category: Quest [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Sun Dec 04 00:50:08 2022

Character: Level 118 Shadow Knight (Main)
    Zone: The Commonlands

Target NPC: Chaenz Abella
    Target Location: -1702.00, -2520.00, 35.69, 306.00

Description: Chaenz Abella (LDoN Raid Recruiter) does not respond to Hail. He's supposed to respond to Hail and ask for help with a [problem].

No, I am not invis. Other NPCs respond fine, just this NPC doesn't. Not sure what his issue is.
  2. Drewie Augur

I just checked and he does respond, level 120 character on Antonius Bayle.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Mukkul Augur

What response did Chaenz give you? Has your character completed LDoN progression?

I had one character who had just finished LDoN progression and he got the [emblem] response from Chaenz regarding the Wayfarers Brotherhood Emblem. Chaenz did not give the [problem] text for requesting the raid.

I took 4 characters to Chaenz who have completed LDoN progression and Chaenz doesn't say a word. He turns to face me, as if he wants to say something, but complete silence. I can skip to saying "problem" without being prompted and Chaenz will respond with the [interested] text, allowing me to start the raid. But he will not respond to Hail. He just stares at me silently.

I took another character who has done zero LDoN progression and Chaenz gave the [problem] text like he's supposed to.

This seems to indicate your LDoN progression status is a factor in whether Chaenz will respond to Hail.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Have you had 2 wins in Commonlands group missions?

I seem to remember you had to have 2 wins to be able to get the raids.
  5. Drewie Augur

He answers to Hail, then to [problem] and |interested]. I did the whole progression back when LDoN was released.