Township Rebellion, Luclin

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by adetia, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Franchise New Member

can an officer please check the FB chat for TR and kindly reply to my message re: Kontra thank you
  2. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Thank you.
  3. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

I returned your message as well.
  4. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

We are going to be opening recruitment with a slot open for the fabled beastlord that plays more then every 78 blue moons ;), a high dps necromancer, amazing MONKS!!!!!!!!!!!! (my dreams of a 48 monk raid will come true one day, i swear it) and one bard.
  5. The real Sandaormo Augur

6. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Hello world, its me. Happy Holidays! We hope everyone has enjoyed beta and is getting ready for a great expansion launch. As you can see, its been years since we've posted a publicly open roster slot - our last being wayyy back in 2016! Time to do a little touchup however, so here we go!

TR is currently looking for: 1 beastlord (do you exist!), 1-2 bards, 1 mage, 1 druid - druid spots come almost never in TR, and I could possibly have my arm twisted into 1 cleric, 1 wizard or necromancer for the right applicant - oh, and a partrige in a pear tree for my guild hall decorations ;)

http://www.townshiprebellion.com/recruitment
    Whulfgar likes this.
  7. drizerker Lorekeeper

Bump....Looking for Bards, Beastlords, and Mages.
  8. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Hello peoples of norrath, its that time of year again. we are currently looking for a beastlord (arent we always!!!), 1-2 necromancer, and a wizard. im also considering a druid, bard, shaman, rogue and possibly an enchanter. Other opportunities as outlined in the cover post. <3

Come find me in beta (mostly there this time of year), or email me via in game to luclin.adetia or email at adetia@townshiprebellion.com
  9. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

looking for a few new faces to tackle the new expansion with us ! :) Look me up on beta or luclin, or email me :)
  10. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

updated front post to accurately reflect current needs. If you are considering a change in scenery, look me up on luclin, beta or in email. :)

TLDR: Beastlord, Rogue, Wizard, NECROMANCERs wanted! :) Considering other high playtime motivated folks as well.
  11. Kobrah Augur

What's a beastlord :)
  12. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Mythical creature indeed! Lol! Hi kob. Hope you are well :)